10. warlock

I slept for whole day, I felt someone came in my room two to three times but I was too lazy too wake up. Now at 8 I heard a firm knock on the door when I didn't answer still in daze that specific someone came Inside.

"Wake up its been 13 hours you are sleeping for, aren't you tired of sleeping?" An extremely annoying voice came.

"I am hurt that's why I am sleeping" I reasoned. He sighed probably annoyed.

"Wake up and eat something, Rosie came into your room so many times and she told me that you are not waking up. You have to apply ointment on the burn or it won't heal." He told me and I ignored him, I am angry with him.

"I won't repeat myself again" this time there was hidden threat behind his words. Is he trying to dictate me? Alzena Lockwood! I won't listen to him, huh!

Then he did the most shocking thing, he picked me up and put me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. By now I am fully awake!

"Hey what are you doing? Put me down" I yelled at him when I felt him moving downstairs. I hit him with my tiny fists but it looks like his muscular back isn't affected a tiny bit but my hands on the other hand start hurting again.

"Ahhh" I hissed and he slowed his moment.

"Don't hurt yourself" he gritted his teeth.

"I can do whatever I want with myself" I retort back not backing down.

"But you are my personal maid so you will do what I will tell you too" he said sternly.

"Huh as if I will listen to you" I murmured.

"You know I can hear it" he told me.

"Because it was meant to be heard by you" I said.

He placed me down on the dining chair there was delicious food on the table.

"Eat now" he said taking his seat besides me, Mason was also there sitting infront of me.

"Hi is your hand okay now?" He asked softly and I smiled at his kindness.

"Yes they are much better now" I told him.

Rosie placed a plate of steak and mashed potatoes in front of me. I thanked her and picked fork and knife to cut them in pieces bit it turned put to be a very difficult task because of my burned hands. I fought with it for five minutes when I was tired I throw them on the table in frustration.

"Let me help..." as Mason was saying Aaron picked my plate and placed it in front of him, he started cutting the steak in small pieces, I was surprised to see his caring side it's a sight to see. Maybe he is guilty, well whatever it is it brought out a good side of him. He then placed it back infront of me and went back to finish his own food just like that ignoring our shocked faces, our means mine, Mason, Rosie and Anna who was serving us.

"What are you two waiting for?" He asked Mason and me but his focus was still on his plate, is he a magician. I went back to my food and eating it with much ease as now they are cut into small pieces. They both finished their dinner before me and now were talking about some meeting that Aaron had tomorrow with his management company. I toned out their conversation as it was a boring one.

"You are going with us tomorrow, be ready by 9" he told me and I looked at him.

"Me?" I pointed at myself confused whether he is talking to me or someone else.

"Yes you, from now on tiu are my personal assistant you will take care of me while I am out. Sunday will be an off day for you as I am feeling a little good today" he said as if he gave a big favor to me.

"Oh thank you so much Mr Aaron Ray Ford for you kindness I will never forget your act of kindness" I said sarcastically, all the other people in the room Chuckled apart from Aaron who was throwing daggers at me with his glare.

"Are you making fun of me?" He said.

"No no how could I do that to you" I raised my hand in surrender.

"Apply the ointment on your wound before sleep and don't be late tomorrow otherwise you will get a very severe punishment" he threatened me and I gulped nodding my head.

"Okay okay don't scare me I am still upset with you because you burnt my hands" I said and he looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

"Me? It was you who was being careless who in the world make cook like that?" He said.

"I told you before that I don't know how to cook" I told him.

"I don't have time for this, I have big day ahead tomorrow. I need a good sleep" he said going out of the dinning room. I stuck my tongue at his back.

"Don't act like a child" he said and I was shocked for a moment.

"How did he know?" I whispered to Mason who just shrugged.

"Argh he is a warlock I am telling you" I told them as they laughed at me.

Mason was applying the ointment on my hand way too gently as if one harsh move and I will break.

"Mason it's been an hour and you are still on one hand" I complained tired but sitting still for 15 long minutes.

"It's nearly done" he said and then he came on my other hand repeating the same process.

"It's done" he said putting the ointment back in the first aid box.

"Finally" I sighed.

"Now you can go to sleep" he said standing up.

"No I think I have slept enough now I will watch some movies or shows" I said.

"Oh, you can use theater room" he offered.

"Really I can?" I asked unsurely.

"Yes come with me" he said and I followed him to a big theater room with black large couch which seemed so comfortable and was 15 seater I think. There was a big screen ahead. Wowwwww! I awed.

He turned on the button and gave me the remote, he taught everything that I didn't know and then he said good night as he had to go back to his place.

"Okay goodnight" I waved.

"Good night, don't spend whole night here or you will be late tomorrow" he said before going and I ignored him paying my all attention on the movie I played on the screen.