5. Deal

When we head back to my home, he stopped and turned towards me.

"When are you going back to city?" I asked him. To which he smiled and looked at me.

"I am not going back" Carlos told me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him confused

"My studies are now complete and I want to join the hospital in this town. I want to work for my people. You know that there are not many doctors in our town so I asked your grandpa if I can work here and he is happy to let me." He told me and I looked at him as if he is crazy.

"Yes there are not many doctors here because most of them are sane enough to work in city. Are you crazy you have graduated from the best med school and you will ruin your life here. Are you serious?" I asked infuriated at his selfless decision.

"Zena I want to do something for my town and I actually don't like city life much, it's beautiful from afar but when you live there you will know" he said solemnly

"Whatever it is, I won't say anything else. You do whatever you want to do, at the end it's you 'the selfless Carlos' " I chuckled and he too laughed.

"What about your studies? Have you thought of anything?" He asked me to which I shake my head.

"I think I will not continue my studies further, Grandpa told me that I can go to the same college as Max but I don't want to go there" I told him and he sighed.

"Alzena don't do this with you, you should continue your studies it's..." He continued but I stopped.

"I will only graduate from the college in the city and that's it. Nobody can change my mind" I said hiding the fact that I have already applied to some colleges in the city without telling anyone. I have enough money that my parents left for me. Once I get a confirmation letter from the college I will be out of this town.

"Okay Good night, I am tired" I told him and he too said goodbye before going to his home.

I went inside towards dinning room where everyone was heaving dinner. I ate mine and then went to my room, I changed out of my dress in to comfortable night dress. I walked towards my window from where you can see my garden and the outhouse clearly. I saw Aaron on balcony of one of the room. He was looking at the sky, but he looked at me as if he sensed my gaze on him. He watched me for a moment and I watched back. His eyes were looking deep inside me like he wants to know what's inside. He look so tall even from afar he must be 6'2 or 6'3, he is 22 years old but he looks more mature than his age with the solid body. May be he does gym that's why his body like that. His eyes are the most prettiest one they are forest green, so deep. His hair are dark brown neatly trimmed. But what made me his fan was his voice whenever I listen to his songs I feel like I am in some other world. Not only his voice is good so are his lyrics. His each word carry so much meaning and from what I have read he write his songs himself.

I raised my hand to wave at him with my best smile but what he did next made me froze in shock. Aaron Ray Ford left, he left just like that without waving me back. Oh God did he just insulted me! I got so embarassed. But he was looking at me few minutes ago...! I close the curtains and laid down on my bed on my face as I can feel hear coming from my cheeks from the embarrassment I just went through.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in the morning, I can already feel that the day is not going to go well for me. I can sense the bad vibes around me. I groaned and went to my bathroom, I did my business and showered. Then I went downstairs to see everyone having breakfast. That is when I realized it's only 9 in the morning. Everyone looked at me with astonishment as I would always sleep till 11. I sat beside Max ignoring all of their stares.

"It looks like someone is not in a good mood" he said and everyone looked at me curiously, I ignored him and start eating my pancakes. Everyone else also start having their own breakfast when they didn't get any reaction from me. After breakfast grandpa, uncle Evan and Max they all went out to their work. Ava also left with her mom, they have a boutique in the town. Not to brag but their articles are really good, they are talented in that department. I was left alone sipping my juice when I saw Lizzie our maid, taking a tray of food towards the back door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I am taking the breakfast for the guests" she said and I moved towards her.

"Okay let's go" I said walking with her, she looked at me for a second then start walking with me.

When we reached infront of the door I stopped her and took the tray from her hands. She looked at me with a surprise then I told her to knock the door and go back. She did as told. The tray was quite heavy and the door is not opening so I called them.

"Hey open the door, it's heavy" I yelled and after a minute door opened with his manager.

"Hey Mr manager" I greeted him with a smile, he returned the smile.

"Hello Miss Alzena but you know I have a name" he said and I smiled at him, I know his name but I don't know why I feel like teasing him so..

"Yes Mr manager I know your name but I don't want to use that name yet" I told him and he chuckled amused at me.

"Hey hold it, it's heavy" I said handing him the tray. We both went to dinning room, he placed the tray on the table.

"Stop I will do it, you go call your boss" I told him when he was about to set the table. He nods unsurely and then went away.
After few moments I set the plates for both of them and Sat on one of the chair waiting for them. I fished out a chocolate from my pocket and start munching on it. I was busy eating when they came both of them sat on the chairs. I gave him a small smile, he returns it with a small nod. How rude! After a while I cleared my throat.

"How many days are you here for?" I asked him but he didn't answer, he was still eating so to get me out of embarrassment Mason spoke

"We are here for 2 more days" he told me.

"Just two more days" I said sadly looking down, completely abandoning my half chocolate. I felt his gaze on me for a second but when I looked up he was still focused on his breakfast.

"Okay then I will go" I said standing up leaving my chocolate on the table.

"Wait I want to talk to you about something" Mason stopped me, I looked at him waiting for him to say.

"Actually we want to shoot a part of the music video in your garden it's very beautiful, we asked your grandfather but he said that it's your and we should ask you about it" he told me and I looked at him contemplating whether to say yes or no. The garden is very dear to me what if they hurt my flowers during the shooting but it's for Aaron's music video.

"Uhmm okay but you have to take extra care of them. I don't want you to ruin any of them. If any thing happens to them then..." I said sternly trying to scare them but both guys looked at me with amused faces.

"Don't worry we will take care of them" this time it was Aaron who spoke. He stood up from his chair and looked at the chocolate on the table, he shook his head.

"You should eat a healthy breakfast rather than this" he said eyeing me.

"Chocolate is healthy too" I said not wanting to believe him. And with that I turned back but stopped.

"Wait" I said looking towards them.

"As I am giving you my garden for a whole day I want something from you too" I said.

"We can pay you, just say the price" Mason said.

"No Mr manager I don't want money" I told them.

"Then what do you want?" He asked. I try to think but I couldn't come to anything I want.

"I don't know yet once I do I will ask you okay?" I said.

"Okay" Aaron said.

"Promise?" I said not believing him.

"Promise" he took a deep breathe before saying, a lazy smile dancing on his lips.

"Okay then Bye, I will come to see if everything goes well with my garden" I said.

"Sure" he replied.