"They're with the whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dusitn comments as he watches the men in the weird storage room through the binoculars.

"What do think's in there?" Steve questions watching the man drop down a bunch of boxes before going onto the next load.

"Guns, bombs?"

"Chemical weapons?"

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth."

Steve slaps a hand to his face trying to get the water from his eyes as he nods sarcastically, "Great, that's great."

Dallas rolls her eyes, "It's like having a child." She pulls his coat all the way up from where the collar was rolled down when he'd rushed to put it on, then she moves to push the hair from his face for him, he hits her hands away, the pair of them starting to bicker, "I'm helping."

"I can do it myself, Hopper."

"Alright, alright." She holds her hands up in defence, shaking her head as she takes her hands away, watching as his hair falls down again. "I can do it myself, Hopper." She mimics making her voice go deeper.

He wipes his hand along the wall in front of them, scooping up the water and splashing it into her face making her knee him in the side as she falls backwards.

"Hey, what's in there?"

Dallas readjusts herself as she leans back between Robin and Steve watching as one of the guards swipes his card to let the man in, "It's just more boxes."

"Let me check it out." Steve grabs the binoculars but Dustin pulls back.

"No, I'm still looking."

"Lemme see it."

"Hang on."

Steve pulls on the binoculars and the rain causes him to lose his grip making him pull it back and let go, it thuds against the wall letting a loud ring fill the air.

"Shit."

"Duck."

Steve pushes Dallas down, lying on top of her as Dustin and Robin turn onto their backs. "You two are so stupid!" Dallas whisper shouts at them.

Steve's arms are planted either side of Dallas who is lying on her stomach, his chest is pressed to her back as he lies above her.

"Harrington?"

"Yeah?"

He looks down, breath catching in his chest as she looks up at him over her shoulder, rain falling down her nose and droplets stuck on her eyelashes.

He blinks a little, trying to get rid of some water in her eyes, he freezes looking down at her, and her red hair sticking to her forehead.

"Get off me."

"Right." They all scramble to their feet running down the stairwell and into the back corridor connecting all the stores in the mall.

"Well, I think we found your Russians."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Dallas sighs as she leans forward, dropping the towel she was using to dry her hair on the counter beside her as she grips the sink and leans over it, she glances up at herself in the mirror and closes her eyes seeing the paleness and large circles under her eyes.

"You okay?"

She flinches and turns quickly and Steve holds his hands up in defence, "Jesus, Harrington."