Call Me, Pretty Boy?

A/N This will be Malec's first meet. Like the description says, all the stories will make sense on their own, and will also make a timeline of Malec when read together, so I hope you enjoy!

Alec Lightwood and his siblings were arming themselves and also dressing slash disguising themselves to go fight some demons at the Pandemonium.

When they reached the club, it was all lights, and sound, but their Sensors picked up at least five demons, so knowing their target was in reach, the siblings went inside cautious.

The Sensors picked up demons near the bar, near the dancefloor, and by the private lounges, so Jace, who was leading the mission, turned to face Alec and Izzy.

"I'll go the lounge way, Izzy: dancefloor, and Alec go to the bars?" Jace asked.

"You got it," Izzy smirked and strolled towards the dancefloor, the whip ready to spring into action.

"You good, Alec?" Jace asked with the adrenaline of battle.

"Yeah," Alec smiled, equally thrilled with blood rushing through him. He took to the bars, sat in one of the seats, a knife hidden up his sleeves. Someone sat next to him, and his Sensor was pulsing, so as discreetly as he could, Alec slipped the knife out, and stabbed the demon in the side. It went out with a poof, Glamoured so no one saw.

He then turned to face the dancefloor, found a demon edging towards Izzy, and flung a knife, taking it out before it could even touch his sister.

And then, to his surprise, he heard a sharp command, "Duck, Shadowhunter."

And for some reason, Alec did, startled as a whisp of blue flame hurled above him, taking out a demon coming to his left. Alec turned to his right to find the warlock responsible for the magic. 

He was tall, black hair in spikes, glitter wound through them, amber eyes glistening and hands ready to fight. He was wearing leather trousers, a white T-shirt which was quite nearly undone, and damn. He was gorgeous. The warlock came closer. Alec stood up.

"Well," he said, a smirk about his lips, "Are you going to thank me, or just stare?"

And who knew that's where Alec Lightwood would start stuttering at mostly everything this handsome warlock had to say?

***

Magnus took in the Shadowhunter: black hair, blue eyes, his favourite combination. Those arm muscles as he flung the knife, and the way he stood up from the chair to face Magnus.

"Well," Magnus said, "Are you going to thank me, or just stare?"

"Oh, I um, well," the Shadowhunter stuttered, and Magnus was caught off guard more than he thought he would be, and just stared as the boy went many shades of red. 

"Thank you," the Shadowhunter finished.

"You're welcome...?" Magnus said, unsure of the name of this Shadowhunter.

"A - Alec," he said, giving Magnus a smile that lit up his whole face.

"Well, Alexander, it's lovely to meet you," Magnus said, presuming Alec was short for Alexander. Alexander was a prettier name anyway, more weight and value than just Alec. "I'm Magnus Bane."

"Oh, the High Warlock," Alec's face lit up in recognision.

"That would be me," Magnus agreed.

"Well... Um... Do you um need payment?" Alec asked after a moment of silence. Magnus was confused.

"For...?"

"Taking out that demon," Alec explained.

Magnus couldn't help the sly grin on his face. "I wasn't going to ask for anything, but now that you've suggested it, I guess you could let me buy you a drink?"