Amy - Chapter 16

"Hey, Amy?" Josh calls to me.

I ignore him, as I have been doing for the past week.

"Amy? Amy Amy Amy Amy!" He yells.

I lose my temper and turn around.

"What?" I snap at him. I'm really quite annoyed now, he has pushed all my buttons.

"Um, I was wondering if you would like to go get a Starbucks and talk things out, you know?" He mumbles incredibly quietly seeing as two seconds ago he was yelling across the rink.

Why the hell would he do this? I spoke the obvious and told him: "No."

He frowned and let out a surprised little 'oh'.

Suddenly I feel bad for him, I have been ignoring him and turning him down all week, being annoyed with him for something that wasn't really that bad.

I mean he already has enough on his plate without me adding to it.

I hear myself calling out to him.

"Josh - Josh wait.."

He turns, a hopeful look on his face.

"What is it Amy?" He asks.

"I actually am quite thirsty now, I wouldn't mind going to Starbucks with you." I admit.

A happy grin is plastered across his face, and I follow him to his car.

Elle grumbles at me, now she has to drive home alone. I shoot her a silly smile and tell her if text her later, I will tell her all the details.

She brightens up after that, and I feel better. I have made two people smile in the space of 20 seconds, that must be my new record!

A/N

Sorry another short chapter! I'be kinda got writers block with this story, I'm really sorry guys but I will keep going!

Eliza xx