🐾|Chapter 17|🐾

»4 Days Later«

Jeongguk's kind of... been anticipating Taehyung's return, wanting reassurance that Jimin didn't die or anything or that all the pups made it or not.

Out of nowhere was when Taehyung returned, a very usual and Taehyung thing, but he had his hands full and Jeongguk was right there to help him surprisingly.

"Okay Gguk, I've got something for you!" Taehyung chimed, looking at the alpha. Jeongguk nodded quickly. Maybe it's a word from Jimin or- "it's pictures." Jeongguk frowned. Oh...

"Of the pups," now of course Taehyung got reassurance to show Jeongguk these. He wouldn't just show them to the alpha who said he'd never be there without permission. But Jimin shrugged and said he didn't care.

Jeongguk was quick to snatch the pictures away and stared at them, "are these---the- the-" "the pups? yes they are. There were exactly five and well... only one female," Jeongguk wasn't surprised. His family genes usually reproduce a boy first before a female.

"They are all... what is the word-" "darling, cute, beautiful. I especially like the little girl," Jeongguk snickered, "of course you do. It is the only female-" Taehyung cut him off, "look at her though. Here,"

Taehyung handed him a photo of just the female pup and Jeongguk's heart melted. He also felt pained because he'll never get to meet these guys nor... get to parent and be there like he should have.

He should be there.

But no, he went ahead and messed it all up.

Of course he did.
He's an idiot.

"I can smell your regret. I get it Jeongguk, but you need to-" "I'm not forgetting it or letting it go. I can't. Those are my pups-" the look the elder alpha gave him was an ugly one, "oh no they aren't. They are Jimins."

Jeongguk grumbled, "I know! I meant my sperm bred pups!" he deadpanned, serious. Taehyung smirked, "I also knew that."

Taehyung sighed, "well... I've got to go..."

Jeongguk swallowed, "okay... I'm keeping these photos," Taehyung shrugged, "you do that."

And then he was off.