🐾|Chapter 2|🐾

Jimin sighed in angst into the chilly air, his head on his knees as he sat on the doc edge and watched water water mist.

Jimin's been here for only god knows how long---it's probably been more then an hour but Jimin doesn't want to move. He likes it- loves it here. He's not complaining at all about the fog.

"Hey," Jimin's heart leaped out of his chest and he jumped and leapt to his feet and stared at the person- "warn a person please." The other chuckled and apologised, sitting down and Jimin settled himself back down.

"Why are you in this neck of the woods omega?" The younger sighed and shrugged, "my father."

The other pursed their lips and nodded, "ah, that again? I don't think they will really tear down your fathers camp... but I can't say that I'm positive. Because I am not. But for your sake, let's hope I'm right." Jimin giggled and nodded, "yeah..."

The other looked back at the omega- "you good though? I heard the argument while I was sprinting through the woods, chasing a rabbit but I stopped to listen in. I'm a snoop I know, but-" the male shrugged, "it's fine. And I'm fine."

The alpha sighed, "no, you're not. So many say I'm fine and they really aren't and I'm not that stupid, omega." The other wolf tinged at Jimin's omega senses a lot to get the younger to speak.

"I know, you've told me this a lot but really---I'm okay. I'm not even mad---well, I am but I'll get over it. He can be a dick if he wants but I'm going to be the mother and father these pups need."

The other nodded, "that's good. I'm always here, too if you need help." Jimin hummed, "thanks a lot," the glowing eyed wolf nodded, "no problem. Just whistle like usual and I'll come running."

"Really?"

"Really."

Jimin blinked- "do you live near me?" The other looked down at the water and shrugged, the reflection of it not returning- "the woods are my home, Jimin. I'm everywhere at once. I can hear for over twenty miles. If you ever call, it may take me a little but I'll be there."

The younger looked up at the masked other and smiled, connecting their hands and smiling- "thank you,"

The other made a humming noise and Jimin saw the smile creeping up- "no problem kid."