🐾|Chapter 5|🐾

Jimin groaned, feeling as Taehyung shook him and kept yelling "hey buddy!" and "wake up!"

The omega rolled over, eyes locking with the unknowing alphas- "hey bud, time to get up-" "I know, I'm coming slowly but surely." Jimin sat up and stretched, moaning at the feeling.

The younger nodded, "okay Jim, Namjoon's already out running the course with Kai and Gguk is at the bath house with only god knows who-" "does he sleep around?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I would think so. Do you want to know a secret about him?"

The elder blinked and looked at him tiredly- "sure. Why not?"

The other looked around and looked back at Jimin seriously- "he had or still has syphilis-" Jimin was wide awake now- "WHAT!?"

Taehyung hushed him, "yeah, he got it at the beginning of camp from some beta down at the opening center. Nice girl but um... hoe." Jimin swallowed thickly. If the alphas still got syphilis and Jimin- never mind- oh my-

Before Jimin could speak up, the door opened and there appeared a shirtless Jeongguk with a towel around his hips as he walked underneath Jimin's bunk and grabbed the clothes.

"I'm such an idiot," he grumbled out, "I forgot my clothes in here and only brought my towel."

Jimin breathed in heavily, holding that breath and feeling his lungs enclose. He can't believe Jeongguk never once warned him before they did this one-time hookup that they had.

"Hey Jeongguk, looking hot." Taehyung joked, winking sarcastically. The alpha snarled, "shut it Tae." The other alpha held his hands up in a sarcastic defeat plead.

Jeongguk sighed and grabbed the clothes and quickly put them on and looked at the other two-

"Alright girls. Get ready. Big day today. Have fun."

Jimin gritted his teeth and swore he's going to kill that alpha today. And to be honest, he isn't doubting himself.