"So, how about this, we just say fuck everything and go on an adventure." Maddie looks at the three girls sitting in front of her, her eyebrows raised as she waits expectantly for their response.
"There are multiple reasons as to why that's not a good idea. Most of them being that your mom would kill us and drag you back." Andrea snorts at Znhyia's response while Kait smiles, obviously not wanting to start anything as they are in public. Instead she pushes the menu towards Maddie in hopes of distracting her. The girls decided on a small little restaurant that they've come to love ever since they discovered a few months back on a night they all couldn't sleep.
"Kait, you're the only one who loves me..." Maddie dramatically leans onto Kait who smiles and pats her head gently, the mood finally begins to lighten as the conversation changes to school and the upcoming summer break.
The girls eat their food, as the restaurant fills with others, all taking notice of the four girls, but who wouldn't, not only are they attractive but add in the fact that Andrea's vlog is growing in popularity it's not unusual for people to recognize her. Just as the check is brought out Andrea's phone rings, her expression changes ever so slightly as she picks it up. Her voice is slightly different causing the others to glance at her.
"Hey, Taylor..." Andrea grimaces slightly as a loud obnoxious voice echoes through her phone, the voice belonging to her boyfriend Taylor Shaw. A fifth year medical student known for his good looks and kind attitude, at least that's what he makes everyone believe. Behind closed doors he's an asshole. Although he's never been physically abusive Taylor has a knack for making Andrea feel like shit, something her friends despise.
"Where the hell are you? I've been texting you all day." Andrea winces and looks at her phone, where three missed calls are shown, and yet no texts, but it would be worse for her if she were to point that out.
"I'm out with the girls right now, Kaitlyn got back yesterday so we've been spending time together..." Maddie, Znhyia and Kaitlyn all listen in quietly while glancing at one another. They started suspecting Taylor's true self when they all went shopping a few days before Kait left for Europe, He had tagged along and kept making off hand comments about Andrea.
Andrea and Taylor exchange a few more words before they hang up, Andrea looks guiltily at Maddie and the others and quickly excuses herself. The three girls watch their friend quickly leave the restaurant, from their table they have a clear view of the street where a black truck sits until Andrea climbs into the passenger's seat. The truck revs slightly before speeding off out of sight, leaving the three remaining roommates left to worry for their friend.
"We should have a talk with her...if she keeps this up I'm worried about the outcome." Maddie nods in agreement to Znhyia's words, Kait finishes paying and urges the girls to leave, not wanting people to overhear their conversation. As stated earlier, with Andrea's vlog becoming more and more popular it wasn't unusual for her fan's to recognize her, which also means her fans have come to recognize Maddie and Znhyia who appear in almost every vlog for at least a few seconds.
"We might make her upset if we do though...that could push her towards him even more." Znhyia and Maddie sigh as Kait unlocks the door to her SUV, deciding she'll be driving so Maddie and Znhyia can continue their discussion that will definitely get heated. The drive back is filled with ideas on how to approach Andrea, as they pull into their driveway Kait gets a text. She looks at it and rolls her eyes.
"Hey, I have to make a trip to publishers, I'll be back in a bit, don't touch my fucking drapes." Maddie and Znhyia laugh as they slide out of the car, Kaitlyn smiles and waves goodbye as she pulls back out and turns. Maddie watches as the SUV slowly disappears from view while Znhyia makes her way up to the door, pulling her key out, she unlocks it.
Immediately the two girls are greeted by Eclipse and Celeste, Znhyia picks Eclipse up while Maddie scoops up Celeste. Gemini is nowhere to be seen which isn't unusual, he's pretty shy compared to the two others. The two friends make their way into the living room deciding to pass the time and watch a drama.
"Do you think Kaitlyn would let me get a pet?" Maddie asks as a shootout on the tv begins.
"Probably, as long as it's cat and bird friendly, I heard Kait say that Solara is finally being cleared from the vet to come home." Solara also known as Sol is Kait's Green cheeked conure, a beautiful and playful bird that shares the same personality as Kait and her cats, sadly Sol wasn't feeling well and was at the vet being treated for the past week. Znhyia slowly runs her hand through Eclipse's short black fur as the leading male gets shot in the arm.
"Oh shit, that's gonna leave a mark... And yeah now that you say that she probably would, I'll ask her when she gets back." Znhyia nods and turns her attention back to the screen, the two girls sit in a comfortable silence for a while, both content with just being in the same room. The drama finishes just as Znhyia gets a call, looking at the screen slightly confused as Kaitlyn's name fills the screen, she glances up at Maddie before answering.
"Hey..." Znhyia freezes, getting Maddie's attention instantly. Maddie scoots closer to listen in horror as Kaitlyn quickly explains where she is, and that her assistant is on the way to pick them up.

—————————————————-
We hope you enjoyed this chapter, See you next month!! :)

Comment & vote!!
-The Clover Team