17.

ALICIA POV

Laying in bed for a few extra minutes, trying desperately to get the ache between my legs to stop . I haven't fucked in a couple weeks because I've been doing far more important things and I've been over here . Can't exactly invite someone over here , let alone to fuck them . August would kill the man on sight .

I roll my eyes just thinking about that ass hole . Had the nerve to wake me up as he did , now I have to finish shit myself .

Getting up I lock the door and make my way into the bathroom & shut that door as well .
Turning on the shower I set the temperature to a warm•ish , hot•ish mixture.

Before stripping of my clothes , fixing my bun and putting on a shower cap . Thank god this shower has a bench so I won't have to stand .

Sitting down letting the water pour down my body to my feet . I begin to twist and pull my nipple. Closing my eyes I spread my legs open and run two fingers up and down my fold.

Not being able to take it any longer I take both fingers at my entrance and push them in . It started with slow pumps but fuck that I started going harder and faster . Trying to contain my moans the best way possible.

It's hard to masturbate without thinking of someone . Fuck me we're going to think of august. Pumping two fingers wasn't enough for me I added another .

Fuckk. Taking deep breathes as I continue to pump myself .

AUGUST POV

After getting dressed I head downstairs and see everyone seated and talking.

Glad everyone's getting along .

Looking around I don't notice fireball at the table . She must still be upstairs. Turning around I walk back up to grab her seeing how everyone's at the table ready to eat.

Turning the handle , the doors locked .

Does she really believe she can skip breakfast? I know I woke her up a certain way but I thought she be over it by now . Pulling out the key I unlock the door and step in closing it behind me.

Hearing the shower run , I now see what's taking long . She's taking a shower . Walking towards the door about to talk to inform her to hurry up my hand freezes mid air .

"Augusttt..."

My mind goes blank . Is she ? Masturbating with the thought of me on her mind ?

My thoughts are confirmed when she Moans again . Not even bothering to knock I open the door and shut it behind me .

Looking at fireball she has her eyes close, while she pumps three fingers in and out of her. With my name and curses rolling off her tongue .

Leaning against the counter, she has yet to feel my presence. Guess she's really in her zoom because she didn't even hear me come in .

You know little one if you needed some attention you could've told me.

She opens her eyes , still pumping while holding eye contact. I shift trying to adjust myself but she notices and spreads her legs more for me to see .

Fuck she's wet . Not breaking eye contact as she continues to pump until she catches her release she bites her lip.

she's almost done . Holding eye contact till she couldn't anymore , she closes her eyes as she finishes off. With my name rolling off her tongue .

Catching her breath and coming down from her high . She opens her eyes .

"Might want to deal with your problem."

I'm already aware of what's she's talking about . you could deal with it for me ?

She chuckles , "you wish."

You get to finish yourself off using my name , but you can't help me . She looks at me through the glass before turning off the water and stepping out .

"Nobody told you to watch ."

No one told you to continue, I fire back. She rolls her eyes.

"Can you get out so I can get dressed."

Why ? I've already seen everything just now . I smirk . She gives me a look I know not to push any further. alright but hurry up breakfast is waiting downstairs.

She mumbled something I didn't catch . I walk out the bathroom and sit on her bed . How quick can I handle this problem before she comes back out ?

ALICIA POV

15 minutes later....

After getting myself together, fixing my hair and putting on my clothes . I cleaned up the mess on my counter . Hearing low groans come from my room I step out the bathroom to locate the source .

Surprise, surprise august is beating his dick . On my bed . I roll my eyes , you couldn't jack off in your room ?

He looks at me his eyes hooded & throws his head back. If he's been doing this for 15 minutes he won't find his release . Rolling my eyes I walk over to him and replace his hand with mines .

He takes a deep breath. He was about to say something but his words got caught in his throat as I begin to pump him . Using my thumb to go over his slit here and there .

" Joder, Alicia, pon un poco más de presión."
(Fuck Alicia put a little more pressure ."

I smirk . You know the proper way to ask me.

He groans, por favor. (Please)

With that I tighten my grip a little bit and with a few more pumps he's done . Letting go I go to the bathroom to wash my hands . Returning I see he put himself back together.

Without saying another word I walk towards the door making my way towards the dining room where breakfast is being held.