Chapter 7.

AUGUST P.O.V

Few hours later

I wake up and glance at my phone for time. it's
1 o'clock meaning we still have about an hour left until school's over . Stretching my body about to close my eyes an attempt to go back to sleep I here walking towards the front door. I get up and make my way over there just to stop in my tracks to what I see .

The same dude from earlier hands wrapped around fireball waist, I swear this bastard must not want his life . He walks out the door not before giving her a kiss on the cheek to which she just giggles , GIGGLES is she fucking serious?! She closes the door and I immediately pin both my hands above her head once she turns around . This girl is going to learn to not disobey me one way or the other , she looks up at me as if I just ruin her mood.

So you fuck other dudes ? I try to keep my calm when speaking with her but she really pushes my limits , she just rolls her eyes "I fuck who I want , are little make out session makes us nothing ." I can already feel the rage that's about to come pouring out of me , she tries to walk away from me . Key word being tried.

I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back up against the door , I'll be damned to just let her walk away right now . So you think fucking other people is okay ?! How many times am I going to have to tell you I don't like people touching what's mines ? She rolls her eyes at me again . Ok I've had enough of this eye rolling bullshit , I grip her neck a little tighter and hover above her ear El único momento en que tus ojos deberían estar en la parte de atrás de tu cabeza es si te estoy jodiendo sin sentido, ¿entiendes? (Only time your eyes should be in the back of your head is if I'm fucking you senseless, understand ?)

her breathing becomes hitched I can tell by the way her chest is dropping and rising. I take that as my chance to rub my free hand up and down her leg , she lightly whimpers so I know I'm having some type of affect. I don't like people touching nor seeing what's mine, don't let me tell you again and before she could object I smash my lips on hers . At first she didn't kiss back so I gave her ass a nice smack and that seemed to do the job .

fighting for dominance which she so easily lost I glaze my tongue on her bottom lip to which she opened her mouth and I dived my tongue in tasting every inch of her mouth. finally removing my lips from her so we can catch are breaths I just stare her down so she knows I was serious with what I said. she reaches up and drags her tongue from my neck to my ear and slowly licks it. Fuck if not for the situation I'll take her right here fuck who ever else is in the house .

"Papi" is all she moans into my ear before stepping back to look into my eyes " No soy tuyo "
(I'm.not.yours) and with that she just kisses my cheek and walks away. I chuckle to myself , she has more self control then anyone I've ever meant but that'll change soon. And my friend here being awake leaves me an a awkward position.

ALICIA P.O.V

After my little Interaction with august I walk back into my room. If he think he's going to make his way to me with sex he's sadly mistaken. but since that's a game he wants to play he better buckle up because he'll lose.

sigh

as much as fucking him would be great he'll learn to respect me and I'll make him work like hell before I open my legs to him and that's a promise . I pull myself together and walk back out of my room and make my way to my office. just because there here I can't slack on work I have shipments to count , Emails to reply to , and deals to make .

apparently with this damn alliance only being together for about a few hours it's already been heard all over the under world. so just my luck all different types of mafias and gangs wants to buy from me but if they even think about fucking me over because of Mr.wolf they will see exactly why me and my crew aren't to be played with.