Damien's Room Part 2

"What? You are a 21-year-old virgin? How is that possible?" I mean that was normal not even a hundred years ago, but it was easier to spot the virtuous from the wanton.

"I'm 18, I'll be 19 in a few months. And it's easy to be one if you don't have sex." She said as she played with the hem of her dress. Fuck I just wanted to pull her skirt up and...

"Shit. You're how old?" I said as her words sank in. That could be a problem. The Order was pretty strict on putting the limits of becoming a vampire's official pet or bloodbag until they were nineteen. The idea being that the Order wants every human to have at least a year of adulthood before signing up for the vampire world for life. I know that's how the Order view us, as demonic monsters that only prey on the innocent.

But this time maybe they were right. Even though she was an innocent, I wanted her. Fuck she's only 18... and I was so close to finding out the secrets I've been searching for. I had been working on this far too long to give in now, even if this piece of prey had golden blood.

"Oh. You probably thought that I was 21 because I snuck into nightclub with a fake ID. Sorry, that was my friend Sarah's idea."

I turned away because I couldn't keep looking at her, smelling her, and remembering her taste. "When were you going to tell me your real age?"

She was now nervously twirling her finger around her long dark hair and nibbling on her lips. Damn, what is she doing to me? It was as if my body was responding to her every move, no matter how slight. Her blood was so potent I just wanted toie her down and...

"I wasn't planning on meeting you or you being a vampire. And why does my age even matter? I'm an adult," She said as she crossed her arms in defiance.

"Why does it fucking matter?" I tried to explain about the Order, but she probably didn't know about them, so I just summed it up. "Humans have to be nineteen to make deals join the vampire world, because once they do there is no going back."

"I'll be 19 in a few weeks," she said defensively.

And now my brain and cock were making plans for her again, completely disregarded my years of building coven bonds and proving that I wasn't as reckless as I used to be. Years working to get access to the secret that was the core of all vampiric knowledge-- and the key to my future.

I could wait a few weeks.

No. I'm not throwing away years of work. I ran my hand through my hair and looked away. "It's still against the treaty. Wars are started over technical shit like this."

She laughed, even her soft laughter was sexy. "A war is not going to start over me."

I glared at her, was she that naive?Fights get started over beautiful women all the time, and wars dont really take much provocation. All that really is needed is one power-hungry cunt to decide they want more power one day. Like Lord Vlad. The dick is always visiting Covens and trying to weaken loyalties and wreak havoc where he could. And he was always trying to piss me off, but as much as he tried he hadn't managed to get me to make a mistake that would get me reported to the Order, the Court of Royals, or the Source.

Yet.

But knowing that asshole, Lord Vlad would do whatever he could to get under my skin. It was only matter of time befire I snapped and challenged him and out him in his place. Her smile disappeared when she noticed my silence. The vampire world was a dangerous place, and she wouldn't last a week.

"But we didn't do anything or 'make any deals'. All we did was kiss."

Just a kiss? Fuck, that's right, we haven't even done anything and I was already making plans. But it wasn't just a kiss.. it was a fucjung hit kiss, and then when I bit her... I took a glass of whiskey and drank it in one shot. "And I almost drained you of your blood and then you drank my blood like you enjoyed it."

She looked down, a blush crawling up her neck, making it more tempting then before. I could just wait for her to come of age, even though every vampire that crosses her path would know that she's blood bonded to me. They would all know that I waited for her like some lovesick puppy.

"Usually I don't give a damn about what other people think, but I'm so close to finding out what I need. I can't just throw that all away. You understand?"

"Sure," she said, and by the way her heartbeat ticked up a bit I knew she lying.

"Look Candi, you were supposed to be a one-night bite..." I leaned over the bar, trying to decide if I wanted another glass.

Behind me I could still smell her. The scent was killing me because she had gotten aroused from that kiss. I had to just send her packing and get her the hell away from here.

"What are you talking about?" She asked as she took a step towards me.

I poured a glass and knocked it down with vampiric speed. I needed this over, like rippabandon. bandaid."You were supposed to be an easy target. The shy, introverted friend that usually doesn't get hit on. I just... got carried away."

A soft gasp escaped her soft lips and she gathered her things and started to storm out of the room. "You're an asshole."

With my vampiric speed I was by her side in an instant, and turned her to face me. I needed to make sure she would forget. My hypnotic suggestion seemed to work the last two times, so I'm sure it would work again. "I know I am. I... you need to forget all of this about me being a vampire, about me biting you... just, look into my eyes and tell me that you'll forget..."

I think she looked into my eyes long enough for it to work, but then she sighed and pushed my hands away from her. "For your information, I've never even kissed anyone before tonight. And now I wish I never did. There's nothing more I'd rather do than to forget about you and your stupid face."

And then her scent even stronger than before, and I realized she was crying. Fuck, now I felt bad-- likely the fault of the weak human emotions that vampires sometimes suffer from after a fresh feed. Weakness in the vampire world was unacceptable.

I knew it was best if she forgot me, even though I kept fighting the feeling that I needed to run after her and protect her, which is confusing since she's still a stranger to me. But before I could do or think of anything else she ran out the door to the elevator.

*******

The rest of this is on Libri7.com