Chapt 9: Decision Making Time.

Start from the beginning

"Nothing much really, guy troubles and stuff." I said looking down feeling the tears starting to form.

"Ariana you can tell me anything you know that." he said touching my hand and I look up at him acknowledging his kind concerned eyes.

"Well it's just that today is the day I have to choose which guy is going to be in my life. And I'm still not sure who I am going to choose it's between Nathan, Justin, & Zayn." I confessed.

"Well just go with the one, you can picture yourself with years from now. The one who will always, be there for you when times get rough. The one who makes you smile whenever, you enter a room. The guy that makes you feels like you." he said kissing my forehead and wiping my tears away. I thanked him, and he sat back down taking his place in front of me.

"So why are you all worked up??" he asked concern evident in his voice.

"Well it's just that I ran into Justin's ex Selena an-"

"Woah, Woah you ran into Selena??" he asked cutting me off.

"Yes! and it did not end well." I confessed feeling the tears form again.

"What happened??"he asked.

"I'd rather not say." I said trying to keep my emotions from spilling out.

"Well what did she say, that made you so upset??" he asked.

"Ask Justin about what happened last night between us." I said my hands and voice really shaky at this point.

His mouth was practically on the floor right now.

"Really??" he asked shock clear in his voice.

"Yes really!" my voice cracked and the tears just flowed down my face and I couldn't stop them.

"Oh Ari I'm so sorry." Jones said getting up to give me a hug. and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
getting this hug from him and having his support means the world to me. and I let go and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I have to go! I'll see you later." I said to Jones.

"Bye Ari! I hope everything goes ok." he said I thanked him and walked out the door.

I text the guys and told them, to meet me at the studio where I shot. "Baby I."and I was so nervous pulling up to the studio parking lot. I noticed that their cars were here, and my anxiety shot up another level. I looked in the review mirror fluffing up my hair and putting on a little makeup to hide my tear stained cheeks. I hopped out the car locking the door behind me. I walked up to the studio door. taking a deep breath before, pulling the door open. I waked inside seeing the guys on their phones. I cleared my throat, allowing the guys to know I'm here. They all looked at me and I was ready to let the guys know my choice.

"Well we all know why I brought you here today. Today is the day when I decide on which guy I am going to be with for a while. But I have to say something to each of you before I make my decision. Justin we have been through so much together. You were there for my very first music video. And after that I fell for you, but then you turn around and left me hanging there for Selena, and that hurt me to my very soul." I said allowing the tears to come this time. This man has hurt me, so much over the time I've gotten to know him. and I allowed him to do it. but not this time. Justin before I continue on, I have to ask you this question." I said wiping my tears away.

"Ok," he simply said.

"Did you have sex with Selena last night??" I asked.

The color drains from his face.

"Well did you!!" I raised my voice a little.

"Yes! I did have sex with her last night" he said and dropped his head into his hands.