Despite being EXTREMELY tired, the boys and I did pretty well in dividing singing parts to Uptown Funk. No matter how many times that song plays on the radio, I can never get sick of it. It's weird because I usually get sick of overplayed songs on the radio. Guess Mark Ronson did something right.

I decided to walk downstairs to get a midnight snack. Me, being the scaredy cat I am, walk downstairs with a flashlight and one of those plastic whiffle ball bats. Not sure how much protection I'll get from it but it will do. As I make my way to the kitchen, I see the lights are on. I walk through the door and see Dylan standing between Michael's legs, making out on the island.

"Ah gross! You know people eat on that right?" I jokingly say. They both separate and laugh at my remark.

"It's okay to be jealous, Y/n. Soon enough, one of us guys will be walking in on you making out in the counter with some guy...or you standing between some girl's legs, making out with them. You're turn will come soon," Dylan says back.

"Don't be rude Dylan! And plus, if you were making out with a guy, I'm sure which ever guy walks in the kitchen and sees will most likely beat the living shit out of that dude," Michael says.

"No yeah, I'll beat the living shit out of the dude," Dylan said agreeing.

"Yeah, I probably would even hit the guy," Michael says.

"HA, you... Hitting a guy... You can't even hurt a fly," Dylan teases. "OUCH" Dylan then says after Michael slaps him in the arm. Dylan and Michael make one of the cutest couple I've ever seen.

I've always liked Michael. In fact, I love him. When I say 'love' I mean as a brother. Michael is like another girlfriend to me, that's a friend that a girl not the other way. I only say that because I can go to him whenever I need someone to confide to, to cry to, to get advise from. He truly listens and never judges, just give what he can to the best of his knowledge. Michael was actually the first person I came out to.

FLASHBACK

July 16, 2009

I've known I was bisexual only 5 months ago. I found out when I accidentally kissed a girl, but you know what, I liked it. I still like kissing a guy so now I'm bisexual. No one knows and it's eating me up inside. I feel like they are going to judge me, hate me. I feel like a let down because the only girl in the groups turns out to like guys as well as girls. I wasn't sure how the other would take it. I was truly scared. So I went to the only person I knew could help me. Michael.

Some of the guys went to stay and watch the cast of the Glee, while some of us got a free day. I stayed home, in my room, trying to figure out ways to come out to the guys. I knew Michael would be me only help so I went to where he was. To my luck, he was alone.

"Hey Mich?" I nervously said while playing with my fingers, a nervous habit of mine.

"Oh hey Y/n, what's up?"

"I need some advice." I said looking at the ground.

"Of course! Come sit." Michael gently pats the space between him and the arm of the couch. I nervously make my way and sit on the spot. I was silent for a few seconds trying to collect my thoughts. As I look up, I see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring right at me, but with comfort and security. I took a deep breath and began.

"So there's a friend of mine who... Realized she like girls... But she like guys as well, so she considers herself as bisexual. She's... She's afraid to come out and tell her family. She thinks her family will be upset and disgraced because the only girl in the family like girls just as much as she likes guys. She doesn't want her family to hate her. So... She came to me for advise on what to do. Since I've never... Experienced this before... I thought it was best to come to you for advise... You know... For her."

"Well Y/n, I believe this 'friend' of yours should come out to her family. She should feel those things because it's her family. Families are supposed to love each other unconditionally, no matter what gender she likes. She should know that her fame would never hate her. Y/n, we would never hate you because you like girls."

"Wait what? I... I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about my f-f-friend."

"Come on, my gaydar, was picking you up!" We both start to laugh a little before Michael get off serious. "(Y/n) you should come out to your family. Now I have been dating you brother for a little over a year and get a sense of this lovingly bond within your family. When I came out, my mom hated me. I would of thought my mom accepting the family more than my dad. He told me he loves me unconditionally and will support my decision. He also said to give my mother some time to chill. My mom eventually supported my decision and she is involved it the same sex right. The thing is, if none of them support you right away, will eventually come to their sense. Plus, Dylan is obviously gay, so he HAD to of come out to his family, to you. And if I remember correctly, everyone accepted for you he is. So now it's your time to come out."

And with that, he left. I came out to the family that afternoon. It was dinner time, the perfect opportunity. When I told them everyone was silent. I got nervous and scared. I must of not been breathing I let out a deep breath when Michael said " Okay guys. Stop the act and say something."

Apparently, they all figured I was gay or bi, but wanted to wait for me to say something. Since they knew, they all planned to remain quick, silent words, silent motions, silent emotions. They wanted to see what my reaction would be. And let me tell you, I was freaking out.

They all started laughing and was proud that I came out.

————————————————————————

Keith's POV

Mark and I were heading our way back home from a meeting. The meeting was about our next celebrity. It turns out, we weren't watching anyone this summer, which Mark already knew. However, what came to a shock to both of us was that we would be watching a celebrity throughout the year. Which means we start in August. I thought it was going to be easy, but it turns out that instead of one celebrity, it was five. Five girls. More specifically, five teenage girls. All around the ages as Y/n, the twins, Brian, and Payton. Teenagers are always tough, but teenage girls are tougher. You know, their monthly periods, heightened, emotions, and heightened drama, shits tough. It's like dealing with five extra Y/n.

I automatically knew the name of the group we were assigned. Fifth Harmony. Y/n absolutely LOVES them. She is absolutely in LOVE with with Lauren. She says that her captivating green eyes and her husky voice really gets her... Whatever that means. Let me tell you though, they are all gorgeous girls. Y/n is ALWAYS blasting their music around the house and in the car. She knows all the lyrics and even all the choreography. I think there's not a day where she doesn't listen to their music, old or new, and doesn't watch any videos of them one youtube. One day, I caught her watching videos of them, that she set up so she was watching on our tv instead of her computer. She said the tv has higher quality than the computer. She then got all mad at me for picking her up, carrying her on my shoulder, and bringing her to her room to sleep. It was 4 o'clock. She needed to sleep.

Anyway, we decided not to say who we were watching because we wanted to surprise everyone when the time come. All we are saying is that we have a free summer of not watching any celebrities.

———————————————————————————

Hey lovely readers!! sorry for the last two chapters. I'm just trying to build background of the people.

And don't worry, Fifth Harmony will be coming very soon!!

Please comment and like/vote or whatever it's called!

This is my first fanfic. So please, be nice. But, I am acceptable to learning criticism.... if you know what that means!