10 🖤LOVE'S ❤GONE🖤

Start from the beginning

"Yes.. The Prime lady... "

"And, don't you think you should pay proper respect? "

"I just gave her the appropriate respect she deserves.... I think that was enough on my part..."

"You low class Omega, appropriate respect my foot... !!! Kneel on your knees and bow down before her!! "

ENJIE reprimanded SEAN XIAN. SEAN XIAN shrugged off his arm from her grasp.

"Kneel down? Why? We are only allowed to kneel before The Emperor.."

"And, I am his Prime Lady..."

MENG ZIYI retorted.

"And, am his Mate.. Fated Mate..."

XIAN retaliated.

"Fated mate!!! "

MENG ZIYI laughed aloud.

"You are just an imposter... Cause his fated mate died a long time ago... You are just fooling His Almighty, by bewitching him....you are a liar, a Fake, an houx!!!"

SEAN XIAN sighed. He was tired psychologically and emotionally, after going through a lot last few days of his life. And didn't want to have controversies in life anymore. He just wanted to pass the two Royalties and reach JIN quarters, into his JieJie's arms.

"I don't care what you think!! Excuse me.. Please...."

Suddenly, MENG ZIYI pushed SEAN XIAN hard against the wall and held his collar....

"You dare disobey ME!!!! ME, THE PRIME LADY!!! HIS MAJESTY'S PRIME CONCUBINE!!! I will show you the consequences of insulting and ignoring me... GUARDS... GUARDS... !!!! "

Two guards came running and kneeled down in front...

"Your Grace..."

"Throw this imprudent filthy Omega in the Dungeon.... In the darkest one..."

"Yes, Your Grace.... "

SEAN XIAN looked wide eyed. MENG ZIYI smirked.... The guards held SEAN XIAN'S arms and started dragging him but SEAN XIAN struggled hard...

"Leave me... I have done nothing... Don't touch me... I said leave me... The Emperor will cut off your hands if he came to know that you have treated me like this... LEAVE ME... I AM INNOCENT... "

He kept shouting and struggling but the guards dragged him firmly. More guards joined, cause two guards weren't enough to control the strong fighting Omega... MENG ZIYI stood smirking till the shouts died down...

"The task that my Mom couldn't complete 17 years ago, I will this time... Get ready to see hell XIAO XIAN... HELL..."

She went off happily towards her chamber.

♥♣♦♠♟️♠♦♣♥♟️♥♣♦♠♟️♠♦♣♥
♟️♥♣♦♠♠♦♣♥♟️♥♣♦♠♠♦♣♥♟️

SEAN XIAN was thrown in a dark dungeon full of insects, mice scurrying around, faint light came inside from the bars of the gate. There was a skeleton of a dead prisoner lying at one side. Water was leaking from the ceiling and it was dirty, smelly and frightening...