Chapter 7: Moving out

Start from the beginning

Ironwood: *via coms* I am already mobilizing my army so to speak, my special ops teams are ready for your assistance if you needed it. 

Zane: *to Ironwood and nodded* I tell you when we needed it Ironwood, and thanks. You can focus on your work, we do the rest here. 

Ironwood: *via coms* Mhm, good luck Zane and to all of you. 

Ironwood told to the rest before he ended the call, as Zane steps up and looks to the others this time and speaks up. 

Zane: Seems Church's predictions are correct, Lionheart is a impostor and working on Salem's faction. 

Ruby: *looks a bit horrified* But why though...? Why would he work with Salem...?

Pyrrha: *frowned a bit* How come such people exist to do such madness...?

Fu Hua: *sighs and speaks up* The hearts and minds of humans and faunuses alike can be easily swayed and manipulated. Sometimes people solely focused on their own reasons, some for fame, and some for other purposes, and some wanted to burn the world for their own amusement. 

Weiss contemplates on what she said, remembering her "father" who only seeks on degrading the Schnee family, while Blake gulped remembering the white fang fighting for the sake of violence instead of peace. The rest are silent as Qrow speaks up this time.

Qrow: So Oz. *looks to Ozpin* What's our next moves then?

Ozpin: *sips his mug and hummed* Normally I would be the one doing this, but due to the current situation

Ozpin: *sips his mug and hummed* Normally I would be the one doing this, but due to the current situation... I believe that you, and alongside with Zane should do the work. 

Jaune: *perks up* Why can't you come with us Professor? No offense and all, but I think this situation can be solved more easier if you joined. 

Ash: *to Jaune* It ain't easy Jaune, the moment Ozpin leaves himself in Vale the Grimm will attack and seize the relic below here. That's what Salem wants to do for Ozpin. It's not only a battle of armies and all, it's also a battle of minds.

Ren: He makes a fair point Jaune. *nods in agreement* It's not only predicting your opponent, but you also test the opponent's mind, and with that you can think what will you do. 

Yupia: He is right, it's like your enemies waiting at your doorstep. *to Ozpin* So you entrust us children to do your job?

Ozpin: *shakes head* I do not see children's in front of me, I see trained guardians willing to do what's right and knowing what's at stake. All of you become guardians the moment you stood your ground and fought hard to protect Vale in that dark day.