Chapter 1: So it begins...

No one POV

After all the crazy events happening on Vale for the past few weeks before the Vytal Festival happens, Y/N and his dad Zane are seen back onto their main home after finishing some of the problems in Vale. It has been a hectic and action packed weeks for them before, and they were taking a quick break before the festival starts.

Y/N is seen walking with his dad on their main residence, finally he can go "home sweet home" and rest for a while before the main event. They were just done doing some research onto some prototypes they can use.

Y/N: Say dad, I got a quick question.

Zane: *smiles and turns to Y/N* Yes kiddo?

Y/N: I know that we had crazy natural strength, speed and abilities but I am curious where we got that from dad. Like, where did we get that before?

Zane: Mhm, I never thought of that actually. *thinks about it* But right now, the sources I got is from the old texts from our old ancestral family heritage.

Y/N: *surprised* Wait we got those before?

Zane: *chuckles and smiles* Yep kiddo, we got that. But I preserve it here on our house for a while. They are very old so you better be careful holding those all right?

Y/N: *chuckles and nods* Don't worry I'll be careful about it.

Both men of L/N continues to walk before Zane opens the door of the master bedroom of his and his wife Fiora. And hot damn it looks so damn well made.

Y/N let his dad do his thing before he presses some button combinations below his bed, and there the bed itself is moving aside and a secret compartment opens automatically for them both

Y/N let his dad do his thing before he presses some button combinations below his bed, and there the bed itself is moving aside and a secret compartment opens automatically for them both. Y/N chuckles in amusement, seeing how his dad is so well prepared on the house.

Y/N: Let me guess dad, you got weapons compartment on the bathroom as well?

Zane: *shrugs and grins* Better prepared than anything now do we?

Later on, both Y/N and Zane are on the underground of the house containing some of the preserved old texts and history of the L/N family. Time to learn something about your family now do we?

Zane: The reason I keep this underground is to make sure that this old texts are preserved and stay out of the greedy hands.

Y/N: Is that so father? *crosses arms* Aside from our advance technology, is this one of the reasons too father?

Zane: You could say that. *nodding* Anyways I found it.

His dad pulls out a old book from the bookshelves and dusts it off, it shows that how much old and hidden in the shelf for too long.