Chapter 6: First day of School

Author: Read until to the end everyone, there's voting down there. Enjoy!

No one POV

After making a deal with Ozpin about Y/N's new team request, Y/N, Ash and Yupia are seen standing onto the dorm room that Ozpin provided for them. They got their stuff in their bags as Y/N is seen holding his personal scroll before opening the dorm door, revealing the content of their new dorm.

Y/N: So this it mhm? Looks like a normal one

Then right on cue, Church appears on his holographic form and examines the room. Before he chuckles and nods.

Church: I know right? And look at the number! Dorm number 069, NICE!

Yupia: *confused and looks to them* I don't get it.

Ash: *smirks* Allow me.

Before he can speak up, Y/N unsheathes his plasma hidden blades and points it near to Ash's neck, surprising him a bit and much to Yupia's pure confusion.

Y/N: Please don't, despite she's a part cyborg she's too pure to be tainted.

Ash: *raises hands* All right all right I won't push it further.

Y/N sheathes his plasma hidden blades shortly before they all go inside their said dorm and examines a bit. Y/N hummed and he can see what else they can upgrade on their dorm.

Y/N: *to Church* Hey Church what time is it right now?

Church: Well it's only 4:51PM man, you know what I'm thinking right?

Y/N: *chuckles and smiles* Yeah. *looks to Ash and Yupia* Guys you want to upgrade our dorm no?

Ash: Well I do not mind. *shrugs and nods* Besides I would like to space up the dorm.

Yupia: And customize it to our needs. *nods* Add with our own small workshop and a bit of loadout too.

Y/N: Well then, with my tools from my suit we can work this out far faster and easier.

Y/N drops his bag and looks around the dorm, with Church scanning out the dorm and spreads the information wide for the others to see.

Church: All right time to work. I added the blueprints for our designed dorm.

Ash: *chuckles* You guys love to innovate things no?

Y/N: *shrugs and smiles* We would rather do something in lots of free time rather than being a lazy one no?

Yupia: He isn't wrong either. Dibs on wirings.

Ash: *looks to the blueprint and smiles* Dibs on the interior designs.

There's no way they can make their normal dorm into a fancy one. Right?

*Small time skip 2 hours later brought to you by construction noises inside the dorm*