Chapter 2

*3 months later*

I'm officially 16 today, and if you're anything like my family then that means you become a death eater whether you like it or not.

I woke up this morning and walked out to the common room.

"Mornin Thea. you ready for today?" Dakota asked me.

"In all honesty babe? Nope. I'm terrified." I looked at my feet and started to play with the rings on my hands.

"There's nothing to worry about, you'll do great." He kissed me on the head.

"Do you not remember when you got your dark mark? You screamed in agony for hours and had nightmares for months over it." I said.

"Yeah, but in the end it was worth it." He smiled.

"Yeah it'll be worth it." I lied.

Kody and I have a complicated relationship. We hate being together and somewhat hate each other, but we still care for one another.

*time skip*

Finally done with my classes of the day, which means I have to go to Malfoy Manor, where Lord Voldemort is hiding out currently.

"You ready to go lil sis?" Theo asked.

"No." I told him.

"You'll be okay. I promise." He hugged me tightly and then we apparated to Malfoy Manor.

"Ahh the youngest Nott, finally here." Voldemort spoke.

"Hello Voldemort." I softly smiled, knowing it would show I'm not scared of him, but I'm terrified.

"Theadosia you call him The Dark Lord." My mother scolded.

"No, no it's quite alright Mira" He reassured my mother.

"Brave Thea, very bloody brave." Theo whispered in my ear. I smiled in response.

"Now that everyone is here, as you all know we have a new witch joining the death eaters." Voldemort laughed as he pointed at me.

"Go on dear, go see." My mother whispered, I nodded. I stood up and walked over to Voldemort. He roughly grabbed my arm and pointed his wand at it, saying a spell.

"No, no, no. Make it stop, please make it stop." I begged as I sobbed in pain. My screams of agony, went on for what felt like hours if not day's, were finally over.

"You're officially one of us." Voldemort laughed.

"I'm a death eater." I whispered, gently rubbing a thumb over the mark.