Chapter 5

After I put two and two together I've been avoiding Harry as much as I can until..

I was walking in the hall and then someone pulled me into Myrtle's bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"You told me to meet you in here and then you avoided me, tell me exactly why I shouldn't tell Dumbledore you and Draco are death eaters?" He asked.

"We were forced." I told him.

"You were forced? The hell you mean you were forced?" He exclaimed.

"You really fucking think we WANT this? Why would we want this for ourselves? Imagine waking up one day and being told when you turn 16 you'll have to become a death eater and go through excruciating pain. Imagine only being 11 and finding out that you're destined to serve Voldemort and knowing that if you don't you'll be murdered." I shouted at him, rolling up my sleeve to show the mark as I started to tear up. "I so totally want this, that's why I tried to carve it off my skin." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks as I pointed to my scars.

"I-I'm sorry." He spoke softly.

"You're lucky Potter. Everyone knows you're going to beat him and when you do I'll be locked up in Azakaban and only 16." I softly sobbed.

"You really think that?" He asked.

"Yes you fucking idiot." I scoffed. "So full of yourself you needed me to say it?" I rolled my eyes.

"No I genuinely thought you hoped I died." He said.

"A part of me does, only so I don't have to be in bloody Azkaban." I started to play with my rings.

"Well I think you deserve it." Moaning Myrtle giggled.

"Shove off Myrtle." I groaned.

"Just come to my common room, we'll have more privacy there." Harry said.

"You know how many rules that breaks and how many points you would lose if you did that?" I asked him.

"I do and I don't care, we need to talk PRIVATELY." He told me.

"Fine." I groaned.

We walked into The Great Hall and walked up to Hermione.

"Let her borrow your tie." Harry demanded.

"Why should I?" Hermione scoffed.

"Granger just do it, please." I spoke to her gently.

"Ugh whatever." She groaned, taking off her tie and handed it to me.

Harry and I walked to the Gryffindor common room and no one was there, thank Merlin.

"Perfect no one is here." Harry mumbled.

"Now explain everything?" I asked. He nodded in response.

*time skip*

It took an hour to explain to him.

"Bloody hell." He said.

"Crazy right?" I laughed.

"You know you're not all that bad right?" He told me.

"I know, it's a coverup." I started to play with my rings.

"You know you're cute when you do that." He laughed.

"Oh really now?" I smiled softly.

"Yeah." He walked closer.

"Can I do something?" He asked.

"What is it?" I responded.

"This." He placed a soft kiss on my lips