"Oh!" She giggled. "So you do wanna go?!"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Don't worry Levi, our boss is giving us a break." Erwin said calmly.

"Thank god." I said calmly to which Hanji and Erwin agreed.

"We said we were gonna be gone for two weeks but we're gonna be gone for one." Hanji giggled. "So this means you get a week off and get to pack, get what you need because this is cancun!"

"Yeah baby! This is cancun for real! We definitely gotta look our best." Jean spoke.

I nodded slightly. True. Cancun was the best place to look good.

I then looked at Eren for a moment who was eating their pizza. I can see it already. Wearing a bikini, more skirts, shorts... Fuck. I don't want nobody looking at her... But then again, I shouldn't care because they can't have her. Yeah. I gotta be confident.

-

And just like that, the week flew by. Eren and I went shopping mostly for her. She got a lot of outfits for cancun. She was so excited I couldn't blame her.

She showed me a bathing suit around 9 P.M. while we packed our last couple of things.

It's better to leave at night from where you live since when you get to cancun, it'll be morning by then.

Eren was wearing a black bathing suit that fitted her nicely, and her tits... They looked so good. They were threatening to fall out but no matter what she did, they never did.

She twerked, jumped up and down and twirled, but it never came down. How to tease someone part one...

(This would be Eren but she's would be more slimmer and have a fat ass

(This would be Eren but she's would be more slimmer and have a fat ass. BY THE WAY NOT TRYNA BE RUDE BY THIS PERSON SIZE. IN MY EYES EREN IS AN HOUR GLASS WITH A FAT BOOTY AND BIG TITS!)

"Slap my ass while twerk!" She giggled and twerked besides me. I rolled my eyes and slapped her ass a couple of times before she finally stopped. She giggled and took it off infront of me and finally I was able to see her soft tits that we're tired of being in that bathing suit top.

She turned away once she took her panties off to which I didn't stare below. But now I'm staring at her ass because it looked so soft. I stood up and gave it a little slap making her giggle before she turned around.

She was fully naked so her body jiggled slightly as she wrapped her arms around me.

Due to the fact Eren look's so innocent, she was one hell of a horny person. If you touch her ass slightly she would get turned on. She loves kisses that's for sure. And she loves when I touch her anywhere. Mostly her tits.

Can I say that's a problem? No. Why? Because I know that I love it.

I kissed her softly and she kissed back. "Carry me Levi!"

"You have no clothes on."

"So? Carry me!" She jumped up and down until I finally caught her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. She hugged me tightly while I rubbed her ass tapping it ever so lightly.

Having her tits near my face was probably the best thing right now. She slightly bounced up and down while I held onto her.

"Eren." I spoke.

"What!" She said as she looked at me.

"We have to go in an hour." I rolled my eyes at the horny female. Maybe it was a bad time to slap her ass right now.

We've never had sex, but usually I make her feel good by giving her head or fingering her. That's basically it to be honest. But we usually just get naked and makeout.

I think she's a fan of giving head since she does it a lot for me. She's good at it too and she's never done it with anyone else.

"I don't care. Let's have sex." She giggled.

I shake my head. I would never have sex with her like this. I want us to be together. We're kinda just talking right now. We won't be together for awhile... Maybe this weekend... Yeah.. I should.

"Please! I'm so needy."

"God don't get me horny right now." I groaned slightly. "Come on let's get you changed."

"No!" She clung onto me as I tried to put her down. "Maybe you shouldn't have slapped my ass!"

"I can see that it was my fault!" I rolled my eyes at her. I finally got her off and she pouted still naked.

She then turned around and bent over slightly. "At least dry hump me."

"You can't be that fucking horny Eren." I laughed slightly.

"Please just a couple of times."

I believe that Eren really wants to have sex but I want to take it slow. I know she wants to, too. But she's just horny... Like the horniness takes over her.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her waist and moved by hips back and forth a couple of times. "More." She moaned.

"Eren you didn't even do your other bag."

"More!" She demanded and stood up and leaned down onto the bed, her back still arched.

"Okay." I roll my eyes and continue to move my hips back and forth.

She moaned softly before I finally stepped back. "Okay that's enough, let's get you changed."

"Fine." She frowned.

-

We met up with everyone at the airport and waited for a little until we were able to go on the plane. Hand in hand and our backpacks on our back we walked into it.

Thankfully we got first class. Eren and I sat next to eachother comfortably.

And Eren was still horny on this 14 hour plane ride.