Bonus Chapter - Marriage Shots

He was frantically searching the room in silence for he could not afford to wake up his tiny ball of happiness- his princess. But his queen, his Ladoo was nowhere in sight. He was getting impatient and nervous as they were far away from home in a place unknown to her. He started getting all the unwanted thoughts but the slight movement from the balcony grabbed his attention and there He found her fast asleep with that Anda like face of hers. His cutie but he wondered what made her sleep in the cold balcony. "Ladoo" he whispered in her ears and she squeezed her eyes in frustration and let out a groan at having woken from such a deep sleep. He closed her mouth with his hands gesturing her to be quite. Her eyes widened in surprise and then slowly started spitting fire at him. He was clueless. She grabbed the pillow near her and throwed it at him. She began throwing random things that came I her hand. Their daughter woke up hearing the commotion and seeing her mother in her feiry avatar she hid herself in her father's arms " Mommy will kill you today. Daddy!! And I will miss you!!" She sobbed innocently. Her Daddy got more confused " But why will Mommy kill Daddy" He asked his daughter. She hit her head with her hand and shaking her head she cutely explained " Uffo Daddy. You told that you would take us for lunch and you disappeared na" Holy crap it slipped my mind. I had met Rishab at a cafe quite coincidentally and we just got lost in our world of nostalgia. My baby is right Ladoo is gonna murder me for sure. Par aakhri koshish toh kar leta hoon.
"Ladoo, I  am sorry sweetie. It was just that I met Rishab after a long while. The lunch just slipped my mind" He saw his wife switching from angry mode to emotional. She teared up as she started " Ohh now we don't matter. Rishab comes above us. You don't love me anymore Sunny. I know it's been long since our marriage and after Tara I have lost my beauty. You don't find me beautiful anymore na" Ronobir was baffled at what she was saying. It did not make any sense. She has been so unpredictably moody and cranky these days God knows why. But Sunny can never tolerate his Ladoos tears and within no time he was manoing his wife in his arms as she sobbed uncontrollably...