Clarifications

She said yes, she fuckin agreed to get married, he pulled his hairs in frustration, he was too overflown with emotions that he left before he did something stupid.
He closed his eyes to find her beaming face before him I love you she had whispered to him too many times. He had no doubts on her love for him, he knew she owed him an explanation and he owed her his patience for that. But the mere though of her belonging to someone else was too scary and he needed to fix it. Before that he needed to go to her and as expected she was patiently waiting for him.

With a calm expression she offered him a muffin and gesturing him to sit she began

Ruhaan was my senior during Pre-Degree, he was dating my friend Pari and naturally became a close friend of mine. You know how I am when it comes to being a student and how much I love being a teachers pet. Bala Sir was my english professor and also my favourite. We used to have discussions and debates on literature passionately. And that day I had gone with some interesting  findings to discuss with him but what greeted me was something very unpleasant.

She was horrified at the memory and held on to Ronobir for assurance. He had an inkling to what was ahead, his blood boiled yet he calmly placed a kiss on her forehead assuring her

My Guru whom I idolized tried to force himself on me and threatened me that he would turn the case on me for trying to influence him for internals if I  opened my mouth. He even threatened on how my family would stop my studies if any controversy came up. I felt so helpless and suffocated at that moment. But I am grateful  that Ruhaan and his friends apparently passed by saved me from the nightmare. He held strong political holds in the college and with his help I was able to take a stand against the Prof without involving my family. And I will forever be grateful for that.

Ronobir held her tightly consoling her. After a few moments of embrace he lightly asked "What happened to Pari?".
She looked up and smiled "She is now married to Ruhaan"

"Yeah he just needs some time to settle down on his own before introducing her. That's why he was relieved when he came to know I was the prospective bride."