Memories V

Note: This is the last installment in the flashback track😪.

Ronobir was excited to meet his Ladoo. It's been almost five days since he last saw her. Being with his Dida helped she was his best friend after Ladoo and talking out with her was like a breath of fresh air and that was all he needed to cool down his agitated mind. She made him understand that he was simply overreacting and is being a very bad friend in the process.

Now he couldn't wait longer to promise Ladoo how he - her Sunny was gonna be at his best. He wanted to apologize and buy her tons of muffins to make up for his rude behaviour. He knew that she might be sad but he also knew that she would never be pissed at him. His Ladoo was a sweetie who could never get angry. He smiled reminiscing the number of times she failed horribly at trying to get angry.

The 12 yr old could not process what was happening, his best friend - his Ladoo was gone. Without even a proper goodbye without even solving their fight she was gone. All he was left with was a card his mother gave which had a " I will come back" scribbled in an illegible handwriting which only he could decipher.

No one saw Sunny after that. It was the self obsessed obnoxious Ronobir Chatterjee . Except for Dida everyone including his family and even he believed that the Sunny was long gone without a comeback. Atleast until now....