Surprises

"Pratha?" a familiar voice makes her realise that she had been daydreaming. Looking up she is surprised as she recognises the source- Ruhaan

Of all the people in the world it had to be him and it's all so complicated now. Ruhaan was part of that chapter in her life which she never wanted to recollect nor wanted anyone to know. But now it's time she told Sunny. It's time he realised why she kept insisting she is not that same innocent Pratha and what changed that. And why she needed to do what she is about to do. She hoped that he would be listen.

How very wrong was she? She should have had realised how Sunny & Ladoo were so similar in matters concerning each other. The moment he heard that she had said yes and without even hearing the next part he was off. It's been a few hours but something in her told to be patient.

Watching the familiar sunset munching on the muffins, she patiently waited for him at their spot.

Authors Note:
This is a story that is gradually proceeding naturally but without a previously well laid plot. I am overwhelmed with the responses yet on each update I am tensed. This plot twist too is an experiment so don't forget to drop in your raw reviews.