Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes

Start from the beginning

"Why? You didn't do your assignment again seriously Ji hoon? Until when are you going to learn? I can teach you now where are your notes?"

"It will take time just let me copy your answer! Cmon" he said grinning.

"Yaah! I can teach you if you don't know how to do it, you have to learn it too, what if the teacher asked you to solve it how are you going to explain it?"

"Just let me copy it why are you so selfish today?" Jihoon shouted, all of their classmates looked at them.

Leon is silently listening to what they're talking about.

"Is it my fault that you didn't do your assignment? you should change your lifestyle Ji hoon!" Chaeyoung raised her voice too.

"This little shit!! Just because Jisoo is always with you doesn't mean you can act like a queen here, he's not here what are you going to do now huh?" Ji hoon is about to smack Chaeyoung when they heard a loud noise behind them, both of them where shocked and looked where the sound came from.

Leon kicked the chair towards Jihoon. "Don't force her if she doesn't want to." He said glaring at Ji hoon.

"Huh this punk, who do you think you are huh? Just because you are now friends with Jennie, Sana and Somi now doesn't mean you can do anything you want." Ji hoon said feisty.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Leon replied still glaring at him.

Somi stepped in front of Jihoon. "Hey Ji hoon stop acting like a bitch! next time do your assignment on time and stop bugging Chaeyoung." Somi look at him with disgust in her face. "Seriously you're a loser!"

Ji Hoon liked Somi and all of his classmates knew about it.

He look at Somi then back to Leon. "Seriously??" Ji hoon turn his gaze at chaeyoung and was about to say something but Leon stood up and walked behind Chaeyoung.

"I will remember this day Chaeyoung!" He said angrily then stormed out out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Leon asked her.

"Y – Yes thank you." She looked at Somi and Leon, bowed then hurriedly walks out of the room after the scene.

Chaeyoung goes to the canteen. She falls in line and gets her food, she sits and enjoys her food.

Chaeyoungs mind

"Where's Hyeri I haven't seen her yet."

Chaeyoung finished her food and she was on her way to return the tray when she accidentally slipped on the floor. She closed her eyes waiting for her butt to fall on the ground but she didn't, someone caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised when she saw Leon was holding her waist.

"Be careful, are you alright?" He said worriedly looking straight to her eyes.

Chaeyoung hurriedly composed herself in front of Lee. "Y- Yes thank you." she said nervously dodging his stare.

Lee was about to say something when Chaeyoung cut him off. "I'll be careful next time don't worry." After saying that, Chaeyoung hurriedly left the canteen. Leon was left alone sadly looking at her.

"Chaeyoung!!" Hyeri shouted and hugs her tight. "I missed you Chaeng!!"

"Hyeri!!" Chaeyoung excitedly called and hugged her best friend. "I haven't seen you this morning. Where are you all this time?"

"Well I didn't attend  class earlier because I was so tired yesterday I slept around 2 am because I needed to finish a lot of things for my cram school. I forgot I needed to pass some of the assignments today." She replied.