Shen Jiayang's hands trembled.

Xu Zhao didn't talk nonsense with Shen Jiayang, he hung up the phone, and then sat at the table to calm down. He didn't anger Cui Dingchen because of Shen Jiayang, on the contrary, he felt a little distressed for Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was only responsible for himself and others, but ended up spending eight lifetimes of blood and mildew. When he met a scumbag like Shen Jiayang, he tried to ruin his love where he couldn't see it.

Fortunately, Xu Zhao is not the original Xu Zhao. He understands Shen Jiayang's character. Not only is he not a trick, but he also knows that Shen Jiayang will not give up. He is very much looking forward to what kind of tricks Shen Jiayang will use to kill himself next time. Big death.

Of course, the premise is that he, Xu Fan or anyone else can't be hurt. After Xu Zhao thought about all kinds of "death" possibilities, he slowly retracted his thoughts from Shen Jiayang and refocused on Cui Dingchen, his eyes fell involuntarily. on the phone.

While watching, the phone suddenly rang.

Xu Zhao was startled, then reached out to answer, and said habitually, "Hello, this is Zhaoyang Agricultural Ecology Co., Ltd., who are you?"

"Xu Zhao, it's me, Cui Dingchen." A low and pleasant male voice sounded from the other side.

Uncle!

Xu Zhao was stunned and called out, "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen snorted, and stuttered a little when he opened his mouth. He was actually waiting for Xu Zhao's call. Twenty-five hours, forty-eight minutes and thirty-two seconds have passed since we separated yesterday. It's not a long story, but for him It was like a year, and he hardly slept much. His heart seemed to be hanging on the blade of a knife.

At the same time, he couldn't help but miss Xu Zhao, miss Xu Fan, and wanted to hear Xu Zhao's voice. Sitting in front of the phone, he didn't put pressure on Xu Zhao, he just wanted to hear Xu Zhao's voice and listen to him. After hanging up, he finally couldn't help dialing Xu Zhao's phone. After a ringing, he immediately regretted what he had done wrong, and wanted to hang up quickly, but Xu Zhao answered immediately.

The moment he heard Xu Zhao's voice, he really couldn't bear to hang up the phone, and said a little embarrassedly: "That, that, I just want to ask, are you busy in the vegetable greenhouse today? If you are busy, I will help."

Xu Zhao replied, "No, Brother Li and the others are busy."

Cui Dingchen asked again, "Then, what about delivering food?"

Xu Zhao replied: "It's all arranged, today Su Qingqing and Wang Huzi are delivering."

"Are there weeds in the fruit greenhouse today?"

"No." In fact, it took some, but Dad Zhuang and the others went to pull it out.

Cui Dingchen asked again, "Did Xu Fan go to the big dealer to play?"

Xu Zhao replied: "No, playing in the yard."

"Then, that..." Cui Dingchen couldn't find what he should ask, so he asked "official affairs" again, and said, "Well, then you're busy, I'll hang up."

Xu Zhao did not speak.

Cui Dingchen didn't speak, let alone hang up the phone.

After a while, Cui Dingchen's voice sounded again: "You are busy."

When Xu Zhao felt that Cui Dingchen was about to hang up, he quickly said, "Wait a minute!"

Cui Dingchen responded quickly: "What?"