"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao called out.

Xu Fan still had enough, his watery eyes stared straight at the bamboo basket, as if he couldn't hear the outside world at all.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao called again, "What are you doing?"

Xu Fan finally heard it, leaned on the chopping board and replied, "I'm getting enough beef buns."

"Didn't you eat it?"

"I didn't, I wasn't full, my stomach said I wasn't full."

"Hey", Xu Fan's little meat hand finally grabbed the bamboo basket, and with a contented face he stood firm, reached out and grabbed a beef bun, smiled and discussed with Xu Zhao: "Dad, I also eat a beef bun. , and eat one more."

Xu Zhao said sternly, "Eat half of it."

Xu Fan immediately protested: "Half is not enough, the beef buns are so small."

"Half is enough for you."

"not enough."

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan, thought about it, and said, "It's okay to eat, but I'm sick and need medicine. Do you want to take medicine?"

"..." Xu Fan knew how unpalatable the medicine was, and immediately conceded defeat.

Xu Zhao distributed half a beef bun to Xu Fan, and then had breakfast with Xu's father and Xu's mother. After breakfast, Xu Zhao walked into Chuantang's studio, and Dazhuang's father, Zhang Xiaohu and others came to report to work. Zhao also officially started the busy new year.

The first was a meeting. Xu Zhao became the boss for the first time, but he also presented the situation of Zhaoyang Agricultural Ecology Co., Ltd. in a decent manner, and published the work content, and then began to work.

While harvesting vegetables such as garlic heads and small greens, plowing and fertilizing, start planting spring vegetables.

Of course, Xu Zhao doesn't need to do these tasks in person, but Xu Zhao is not at all leisure. In addition to supervising, he also has to negotiate with old and new customers, sign contracts, etc.

Even so, Xu Zhao didn't feel tired at all. Instead, he felt that the future was very ambitious. He planned everything in an orderly manner, and took good care of Xu Fan, which made people like it. It seems that Cui Dingchen also likes Xu Fan very much. Cui Dingchen was too busy these two days to come to Nanwan Village, so he called him every day and asked to speak to Xu Fan every time.

The same is true today.

Xu Zhao had no choice but to put the microphone on the table and go to the main room to call Xu Fan. Xu Fan was sitting in the center of the main room, watching TV with his head held high. When I brought the TV over, I didn't take it away. Xu Fan especially liked to watch it, but he could only watch it for about half an hour a day or two or three days.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted from the door of the west wing.

Xu Fan didn't answer.

Xu Zhao called out again: "Xu Fan."

Xu Fan was still watching TV with his chubby face held high, he was all focused on the TV, and he didn't hear Xu Zhao's shout at all.

"Three children!" Xu Zhao shouted loudly.

Xu Fan turned to look at him: "Dad, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao said, "Come and answer the phone, someone is looking for you."

"Who is looking for me?" Xu Fan learned the common phrases of adults, and the milky taste was strong.

Xu Zhao replied, "You Erye Cui is looking for you."