Is building a hotel!

Cui Dingchen quickly asked, "What's the room number?"

"I don't remember." At that time, I was so scared and in a hurry that I almost couldn't find the door. How could I remember the room number? He answered truthfully. Seeing Cui Dingchen, who has always been peaceful, his face was very bad at this time, and he felt a little uncomfortable and depressed. , asked: "Uncle, do you care?"

Cui Dingchen asked slowly, "What do you care about?"

Xu Zhao said, "Do you care who that person is?"

Cui Dingchen's brain was buzzing, but he still replied instinctively, "I don't care."

Despite this, Xu Zhao still felt that Cui Dingchen was suddenly very strange, and shouted again: "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen suddenly woke up and said, "I'm going to the toilet."

Xu Zhao responded with a puzzled expression.

Cui Dingchen quickly stood up and panicked for no reason. He accidentally bumped the chairs under his feet, startling Xu Zhao and Xu Fan. He quickly said sorry, then left the box in a panic and went directly to the faucet. In front of him, the hands holding the pool kept shaking.

five years ago--

Building a hotel -

Provincial Agricultural School -

drunk -

run away—

How, how could it be so coincidental, coincidentally, he couldn't face Xu Zhao with his normal self, so he could only escape and think about it, thinking about all kinds of strange things... Could it be, could it be Xu Zhao?

Thinking of this, Cui Dingchen's heart was shaking, and he thought of Shen Jiayang... If it was Xu Zhao, then what kind of existence Shen Jiayang was, Cui Dingchen couldn't figure it out, all kinds of thoughts rushed up and filled his brain, but " The thought of Xu Zhao" was too strong, so strong that he lost his mind, turned around and went to the twenty-sixth box to find Shen Jiayang.

However, Shen Jiayang and others were absent from Box 206, and there were only two waiters cleaning up the leftovers.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Where are they?"

The waiter replied, "Let's go."

Cui Dingchen asked, "When did you leave?"

The waiter replied, "It's been a while."

"Do you know where they went?"

"I do not know."

"Okay thank you."

Cui Dingchen returned from the 206 box. He did not immediately return to the 210 box. Instead, he walked out of the Jiefang Hotel and bought a pack of Daqianmen cigarettes from the store next to him. He had not smoked for a long time, because Xu Zhao and Xu Fan did not. I like it, but at this time he can't calm down, so he can only rely on the smoke to slow down a little.

He inhaled slowly, watching the pedestrians and bicycles coming and going on the road, trying hard to recall that night five years ago, but he really couldn't find a clue. He sat slumped on the stone pier by the roadside.

After smoking a cigarette, the whole person calmed down a lot, and he had a plan in his heart. He stood up, entered the Jiefang Hotel, and went straight to the 210 box.

The father and son Xu Zhao and Xu Fan were sitting in the box. The father and son seemed to be full and were chatting. When they saw Cui Dingchen come in, the father and son turned their heads together.