Cui Dingchen thought for a moment and asked, "And my reason?"

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen: "Yes."

"What am I doing wrong?" Cui Dingchen stared at Xu Zhao with open eyes, which made Xu Zhao feel a little guilty and felt that he was making a big fuss. How could he believe Zhou Xiangqian's one-sided words? There will be a lump in his heart, because he doesn't want to be a substitute for anyone, especially Shen Jiayang.

So, after a while, Xu Zhao focused on Cui Dingchen and asked, "Uncle, you like me, don't you?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "Of course."

Xu Zhao asked again, "Where do you like me?"

"I like it everywhere." Cui Dingchen told the truth.

"What attracted you in the first place?"

Cui Dingchen was lost in thought.

Xu Zhao asked, "Is it because of me being gentle?"

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao and replied, "Well, there is this factor."

"Because I'm gentle?"

"A little."

"Because I'm pretty?"

"A little bit."

Xu Zhao paused and said, "But, uncle, other people have these characteristics, right? It's easy to be replaced by others, or replace others, right?"

Cui Dingchen frowned slightly and said, "No, but you are you."

"Am I really me?" Xu Zhao asked.

Cui Dingchen frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

With the front buffer, Xu Zhao finally said what he wanted to say: "Uncle, don't you think that Shen Jiayang and I are similar in many ways?"

Shen Jiayang!

Cui Dingchen's eyes froze.

Xu Zhao's heart skipped a beat. Sure enough, Cui Dingchen had Shen Jiayang in his heart. Suddenly, Xu Zhao felt a little sore and he said in a low voice, "Uncle, did you have a past with Shen Jiayang?"

After a while, Cui Dingchen replied, "Yes."

Xu Zhao couldn't explain what he was feeling in his heart. He always felt that it was hard to even breathe. He asked, "Do you like Shen Jiayang very much?"

"I don't like it." Cui Dingchen replied.

Xu Zhao was startled by such a direct answer and looked straight at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said: "I don't like him. I tried to like him, but I didn't like him."

What does this mean? Xu Zhao was puzzled.

Cui Dingchen said, "It's my fault."

Xu Zhao asked back, "Why are you bad?"

Cui Dingchen looked down at the soft soil under his feet and said, "I didn't tell you about me and Shen Jiayang. In fact, it was an unbearable past."

Bad past?

Xu Zhao was surprised, what else did Cui Dingchen have in the past? How bad is it?

Cui Dingchen looked sideways at Xu Zhao and asked, "Do you want to listen?"

Xu Zhao had not forgotten his courtesy at this time, and asked, "Do you want to say it?"

Cui Dingchen smiled.

Xu Zhao watched quietly.

After a while, Cui Dingchen said, "I slept with Shen Jiayang."

Xu Zhao was surprised.