Insatiable ArchiveOfAriana

ابدأ من البداية

Of course, Harry found Draco super attractive before pregnancy, but let's be honest, this was what he really wanted. Plump body with soft curves and a big belly.

"I could come just looking at your tits, I don't know what I'm gonna do if they grow up even more."Harry whispered and took the hard nipple into his mouth hungrily. They blonde's breasts grew so much and Harry couldn't believe his luck. Draco now had a seriously large pair of perfectly round and juicy tits, all swollen and full of milk. They knew his boobs will enlarge, but they definitely didn't expect such a size. His areolas were big and so were nipples, which were constantly hard and puffy. Harry's favorite part was the never ending leaking. They blonde's nipples were leaking milk so much and there was literally nothing he could do about it.

Draco didn't mind at all. He was very glad having this much milk for his baby and he knew Harry was obsessed with his pregnancy tits.

Draco smiled as he held his large tit up for Harry and gently pushed to get the puffy nipple deeper into Harry's mouth. The brunette just moaned, mouth full, closing his eyes. He immediately started sucking on the wet nipple, swallowing happily all the warm milk coming from it. He knew Draco needed to pump out the accumulated milk and they wanted to do it the natural way, without using any tools. Every time they had a chance, the blonde just took his bloated breasts out and breastfed Harry as much as he could until he felt the very much needed relief.

Harry got a permission from school to spend every weekend at Draco's house, because their delicate situation just needed some special conditions. They just fucked most of the time. Draco was so incredibly horny, his pregnancy hormones were making him constantly wet and needy for his baby daddy's cock. On top of that, they were both still teenagers, only seventeen years old, so naturally horny just by nature.

Draco's pregnancy was a VERY bitter pill to swallow for his parents. They were angry, furious, humiliated and helpless at the same time. They nearly lost their minds when Draco's belly started to show and it was pretty clear he won't be able to finish the school or anything else. They had a completely different future planned for him and they were literally devastated when they found out their only son was impregnated at seventeen, by a half-blood, not noble, Harry Potter. They hated the idea of their only child having sex with such a person and getting pregnant with his child.

They knew what that meant. Their family will be forever bonded with Potter and he will most likely have a great influence on Draco, as a father of his baby. They were basically forced to accept Potter as a father of their grandchildren and at least to allow him to their mansion to see Draco.

Harry switched the tits, mouth full of milk which was dripping down his chin and his cock hard as a rock between his legs. While being breastfed, he teased the used nipple with his finger for a bit before his hand wandered down and gave the blonde's cock a few gentle strokes. He smiled around the tit in his mouth. One of the side affects of Draco's pregnancy was a significant shrinkage of his penis. Draco had quite a decent size before he got pregnant, but now, his penis barely reached 3,5 inches while fully erected. Harry was pretty happy about this change as well, because he definitely preferred estrogen taking over the blonde's body. On the other hand, his clit got bigger and a lot more sensitive and his pussy happened to be wet and gaping most of the time. Harry couldn't ask for more.

"I need to fuck your cunt now."He said as he wiped off the maternity milk off of his chin. His cock was painfully hard and aggressively leaking from the red turgid tip, balls hanging low under the weight of the accumulated semen. Draco spread his legs and got comfortable on the bed, caressing his big belly while watching Harry getting between his thick thighs."You got so fucking big."Harry groaned, massaging the extra fat on the blonde's hips."Your baby's making me nicely thick and soft.""I need to keep you pregnant, I swear I'll never let those perfect tits and thickened ass go."He teased the opening of Draco's pussy with the head of his penis.