chapter 27 : ???

"good Afternoon passengers , we've arrived at our destination" the pilot spoke through the speakers waking the filipino up , and checking his watch which the time was already 4:15 in the afternoon "good afternoon noon sir what would like to eat ?" The flight attendant says "can I please have a bag of chips" Phil said giving them a fake smile "here you go sir" the flight attendant said giving the bag of chips "call us if need anything '' the flight attendant said and left phil opening the potato chip bag looking a bit sad and betrayed by someone of his friends . Phil took a bite

Of his potato chips wanting to cry but he can't because his in public he then felt his brand new phone rang it was Del , he grabbed his phone which was on airplane mode Phil pressed the green button answering the call removing his seat belt and head to the bathroom for privacy "hello ?" Phil spoke opening the door to the comfort room getting in and locking it "glad you answered the call" Del muttered "Anyways have you landed yet?" Del asked "not yet I'm still in the plane" Phil answered "Anyways bye Phil I just came to check on you"

Del said "bye and take care" Del said "you too Kuya" Phil says "alright then-" Del was about to end the call when "Kuya I love you" Phil said trying to test his brother "I love you too kid" Del said "by the way kid Luzon misses you already . He's literally starting to cry right now , wait I'll hand my phone to him" Del handed his phone to Luzon "Phil when are you coming home ?" Luzon said sounding like a baby "Luzon but I just left yesterday-" Phil was cut off by Del who now grabbed his phone away from Luzon.

"See" Del said "Okay bye now" Del added as the call ended with Phil's smile quickly faded into sad face with tears started forming on his face wanting not to come back to the school . he then felt his head hurting again vision getting blurry Phil collapsed to the floor crying "sh**" he cursed out bringing out a spare medicine the school nurse gave to him Phil then swallowed the pill and waited until the head ache started to fade and his vision came back after that he couldn't take it anymore , Phil started to have a meltdown into tears for a while .

After a while of crying someone knocked on the door "it's been minutes" the person knocking yelled Phil got back on his feet and wiped his tears away and started brushing his hair with his fingers to stop him from crying 'it's fine , it's gonna be fine ' he said putting on a fake smile on his face and looked at himself on the mirror "sir , sir" a voice said as Phil put his facemask on and shades opening the door seeing an angry lady along with other flight attendants "finally" the

Angry lady said entering the comfort and slamming the door as Phil apologized as the flight attendants also apologized. Phil then went back to his seat watching as they got closer and closer to the island "passengers please go back to your seats now cause we are about to land" the pilot said allowing the flight attendants to get the passengers back to their seats putting their seat belts on . After that Phil watched as the plane got closer and closer until they finally landed.

~time skip~

"Thank you for flying with us please come back again soon" the flight attendants greeted Phil out the door with his satchel with him as he sadly and slowly walked out the airport with his head slightly bent . Once he was out the airport he called an uber and waited for the uber to arrive . After that Phil got in the uber with him telling the address where he lives in then the driver drove Phil home watching the moon light up the sky.

"Thank you" Phil thanked the uber giving the driver money paying him after that Phil walked to the apartment seeing mex dragging a suitcase with him with that Phil removed his face mask and shades . He didn't know what was happening to him he ran to mex "mex !" Phil shouted running to his roommate as soon as mex heard Phil he grabbed his suitcase carrying it and started running fast as Phil chased him "where are you going ?" Phil asked leaving Phil with no response "Phil I'm sorry I can't-" with that words Phil stopped chasing the Mexican as he watched as his figure got smaller and smaller . Phil sadly walked back to the apartment closing the door and locking it seeing half of the furniture gone thinking that mex must have moved out .

To make sure Phil walked to mex room opening the door only finding the empty bed and empty closet left . He opened his room seeing it clean mex must have clean it before he hated and left phil , Phil checked his bathroom seeing new shower curtains put up and also a new mirror Also put up .Phil signed as he walked out the bathroom covering the curtains and closing the door all the way before Phil set a side his satchel before going to his bed and cried again as he fell asleep .

~the next day~

Phil woke up his bed from his tear stained pillow 'what will I do again? Oh right I have school again yay' Phil said to himself getting up heading to his bathroom bringing his bath towel with him and tooth brush to prepare himself. After that he took out a sweater along with a pair of ripped Jean and also put on his pair of sneakers before he comb his hair looking at the mirror with his eyes looking red but he didn't care anymore he then grabbed his book bag and opened his door walking to the kitchen remembering how when mex was still here he made breakfast but now he had to do it himself. Phil grabbed a sneakers bar out the fridge because he lost his appetite.

Phil opened the sneakers bar bitting on to it as he walked to the bus station also putting on his earpods which drained his sadness a bit he sighed as he arrived at the bus station just in time ,Phil get in the bus paying for the ride after that Phil sat down the very back seat then waited until he arrived

~time skip~

Phil got of the bus he low key gasped as he looked at the school which now looked like a a mall he stood outside for a before he entered the gate which some countries where hanging out but stopped to see Phil from top to bottom . Phil felt that they where looking at him but he continued to walk inside the school , Phil sighed as he took some stairs up and he looked how many students where already attending the academy , Phil walked closer and closer, until