Chapter 6 : New challenges

Začít od začátku

Henry and Bomi looked at each other they were happy because Chaeyoung bought them a lot of food.

"Noona Thank you!! You bought us a lot, you should get too Noona."

"Its okay I will eat later at work, my boss gives us free snacks."

Bomi hugged chaeyoung and started crying. "Thank you unnie!!"

"Hey don't cry! You will get ugly! if you want to be pretty like me you should always smile okay?"

Bomi wiped her tears and smiled. "Do I look pretty now unnie?"

"Yes! You look so pretty and cute."  she said while fixing bomi's hair.

"You guys should go home now and I need to go work too." Chaeyoung waved her hand and bids goodbye to the two .

 Bomi and Henry waved their hands too. "That noona is so pretty and kind, what's her name?"

Bomi frowned, "I forgot to get her name hyung I'm sorry."

"Don't be sad it's okay I'm sure we will meet her again."

-

After a few days everything went back to normal. The incident that happened at the canteen subsided although some of the students still gossip about it when they see Leon, Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

Jennie get off of her car everybody is looking at her, I mean who doesn't she's Kim Jennie for a reason.

Student 1: "Aaah my day is already complete Jennie look so beautiful and hot today."

Student 2: "If she hears you she will probably smack your face lower your voice."

Student 3: "I wonder if she auditioned to become an idol she's perfect fit to become one."

Student 4: "She's really an ice princess."

Karina is listening to the students while looking at Jennie.

Karina's Mind

"Kim Jennie, she's pretty but a brat she doesn't talk to people but her friends. I wonder if she's close to Jisoo oppa."

Somi and Sana waved at Jennie, Leon is with them eating chips.

"Jennie you're early today too!"  Sana said while hugging her.

"Yeah I woke up early so that I can go to school early."

"You really changed huh?!" Somi said teasing Jennie while eating chips with Leon.

"Well I need to." Jennie cant stop smiling while talking to her friends.

"Looks like someone is in good mood." said by Leon who is enjoying eating chips.

Jennie looked at Leon then rolled her eyes.

"Ooh what is this lover's quarrel?" Sana said playfully.

Somi smirks at Jennie.

 "Yaah! Stop teasing me so early in the morning I'm not in the mood for that." she shrugs.

"So you've listened to me huh, smile so that he can notice you." Leon whispered to her and smirks.

Jennie gets annoyed and kicked Leon's knee, Leon whimpers in pain. "Hey don't kick people early in the morning!"  he said holding his knee.

Somi and Sana laughed because of what they saw.

"Why these two love birds so sweet early in the morning?" Somi said teasingly while looking at them.

People are looking at their direction the guys are getting jealous of Leon because he's already friends with the three Beautiful girls especially with Jennie.