Chapter 6 : New challenges

Start from the beginning

"I also showed this contract to your mother she already agreed to it, all you need is to do is sign it."

Jennie reads the contract and signed it.

"Congratulations and I'm looking forward to work with you soon."

"Thank you so much Director!"

Director Ahn and Jennie shakes hand, after a little chit chat Jennie went home.

-

Chaeyoung went home alone because Jisoo needs to go home after school for some family matters. Before going to work she bought some snacks to the food park that she and Jisoo went to earlier.Shes walking on her way to work and happily eating her food when she suddenly bump into a kid, because of the impact the kid fell into the floor but the kid doesn't have any reaction she is just looking inside the restaurant.

"Oh my I'm so sorry!!"  she said worriedly.

"Are you okay??"

The kid is straightly looking inside the restaurant. Chaeyoung  help her to stand up. That is the time that the kid look at her, Bomi is looking straight to her eyes and gaze her look to the food she is holding.

"Are you okay?" she asked again worriedly

"Yes I'm okay unnie." she said in a low voice and looks at the restaurant again.

Chaeyoung looks inside the restaurant she saw a happy family  eating together.

"Are you sure? Where are your parents? "

Bomi look to chaeyoung. "I don't have one." after saying those words Bomi looked down sadly with ger hands fidgeting.

"What? Then where is your guardian? You're too young to be out here." she look around to check if someone is looking for the kid. "It's already late you should go home now." she added.

"My brother is looking for food and we don't have a home we live in the streets."

Chaeyoung's heart broke into pieces when she heard what the kid said to her. She was slapped into reality that the world is really a harsh world. Chaeyoung is living alone without her parents. She's trying to live her life in the best way she can , she wanted to graduate and get a work so that she can get out of poverty too.

"Are you hungry?"  she asked.

Bomi nods.

"Here take this and eat this okay, where is your brother?"

Another kid is running towards them. "Bomi!" Henry said worriedly.

"What are you doing with her?! "  he said angrily.

Chaeyoung was surprised with the kid's action but she smiled because of the braveness of the boy.

"She's a good unnie hyung!" Bomi replied while eating the food chaeyoung gave her.

Henry glares at chaeyoung then whispers to bomi "are you sure she's good, she didn't hurt you?" Bomi nods and smile.

"Are you his brother?" Chaeyoung asked amused with whats shes seeing right now.

"Yes noona and thank you for the food." he said politely and bowed at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pinched henrys cheek. "Are you hungry let's go. I'll buy you some food so that you can eat too. "

Henry and Bomi followed her to the food park she bought a lot of snacks for the two kids.

"Here take this you can also eat the other snacks tomorrow so that you can have breakfast."  she said stroking Bomi's head.