"Clear," they both said.

          With that I hopped off and back into the water and let the sent spread out and into the water below me then I took a deep breath and allowed my body to sink. I looked ahead of me into the ethereal blue yonder, I saw on the edge of my vision six beings no seven circling me like sharks and other sea animals do. Suddenly they charged in towards me and they closed in fast, 'Total Concentration Breathing, Water Breathing: Sixth Form Whirlpool' I thought and rapidly twisted my body in a spiraling form decimating the bodies of the demons charging me. 

         "Gah," they all say loudly in the water as they disintegrate into ash. With haste I swim inward to shore and the center plaza meeting back up with Melissa and Tsu.

Conflagration Zone Katsumi's POV: (Katsumi and Shoji)

          --- Conflagration: An extensive fire which destroys a great deal of land or property ---

          I fell out of a portal and could just hear Izuku yelling over the sound of raging fire, I was in the Conflagration Zone I also saw Shoji falling next to me. I landed and rolled avoiding the fire after standing up I began to get a feel for the area around me, "there are approximately three no four demons in the area," I said to myself. 

          "I am sorry did you say demons?" Shoji asked me. 

          "Yes, I have been tasked by Izuku with protecting you from any demons in our vicinity." I told him passively trying to pinpoint the demons. "Let's see there are two over there and two by the exit." 

         "Well then lets just go to the exit and take down those demons." Shoji said walking towards the exit. 

         "I can't do that we are also charged with slaying any and all demons we come across who have harmed or worst of all eaten a human." I said grabbing him and dragging him to the other two demons. Eventually he stopped struggling and just walked with me till we found two demons munching on some of there supposed to be human comrades.

          "Aw that is disgusting," Shoji said averting his eyes. 

          "Eh, oh more fresh meat." one of the demons said he was bald and had rings made up of a flaming design on his arms. 

          "Oh this will be fun lets see who can kill them faster," the other demon said with its tongue sticking out and shaped like a spear.

          "Total Concentration, Flame Breathing: Sixth Form Blazing Twin Slash" I said releasing two horizontal slashes rapidly and decapitating the two demons with ease. I turned around and began walking away after sheathing my blade. "Well that's that let's head to the door." I grabbed shoji by an arm and began dragging his shocked form to the door.

--- This sixth Form is not finalized essentially she is doing her best to mimic sun breathing raging sun it is quite taxing ---

          Guarding the door where some much tougher looking demons. One had purplish blue shin with a weird distorted face that was almost split in two. The other one had a small body with long spindly limbs murky green skin tone and purple lines all over its body.

          "They seem tougher," I said to myself. 

          "Can you still handle them?" Shoji asked me. 

          I looked back to the demons, "Yeah I think so," I said rushing to the big one. "Flame Breathing: Third Form Blazing Universe," I called jumping into the air and bringing my blade down on the demons neck decapitating him. 

          The other one acting quick shot out a sticky web like substance from his mouth that ensnared me. It began walking over to me prepared to eat me till Shoji threw a rock at it, naturally it focused on him, "Shoji run like hell," I yelled at him and began to crawl to a nearby flame to free myself. "Come on come on, got it." I said as the web substance burned enough for me to use my strength to break free.