"Take You There" 🎶🎞👩🏽‍🦱

Start from the beginning

"Don't make me cry yet Avi damn" Genesis said as she fanned her eyes then pulled Avi'anna into a hug. "Gen we need you for a second" one of the workers announced, and they pulled apart "oh wait um ima got to my room right quick I forgot something" Avi'anna told her and Gen gave her a knowing look before nodding and walking away.

Avi'anna made sure she had everything she needed then left out the hotel room. She texted Stoney she was coming up, but Stoney didn't reply or like it, meaning she was most likely still in the shower. Avi'anna unlocked the hotel room door, and she sat on the bed for a few minutes before she heard the shower water turning off. Stoney soon walked out the shower area with a towel wrapped around her, "oh, you're here already" Stoney mentioned as she began to dry off.

"Yup, did you miss me?" Avi'anna asked as she eyed Stoney's naked body, she licked her lips then ran her hand slowly down Stoney's back. "Get yo horny ass away from me girl" Stoney chuckled and shook her head as she was about to put on her bra. "Wait do the bra last, please" Avi'anna pleaded and Stoney nodded before setting the bra back on the bed and grabbing her panties. "Can I just kiss them? I know they missed me since you didn't" Avi'anna asked and Stoney laughed.

"...It's about time for making up
The times you wasn't with me waking up
Lying if I said I didn't miss your touch
I need it to, I needed to
Needed to distance myself from you
Oh, just to know you were the truth
So come closer won't you, won't you"

"Go ahead" Stoney said and turned Avi'anna to give her a full view, "they're so pretty, just like the human they're attached to" Avi'anna mumbled before she pressed a kiss on Stoney's right areola then her left one. Avi'anna pulled away then smiled at Stoney making Stoney blush and glance around before putting her bra on.

"I missed you too beautiful" Stoney made sure to say and Avi'anna nodded "kiss me" she told her and Stoney glared at her. "Ima beat yo ass" she threatened before grabbing Avi'anna's neck "check yourself before I do it for you" Stoney told her before she kissed Avi'anna. "Now what do you say?" Stoney asked as her thumb went over Avi'anna's bottom lip.

"Thank you daddy" Avi'anna replied, happily and Stoney nodded before pecking her lips and letting her neck go. "How do you want me to do your hair?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna sighed "I'm actually just gonna wear a hijab" Avi'anna admitted and Stoney looked at her. "And when did you decide this?" Stoney asked her "when I got in the elevator" Avi replied and Stoney shook her head.

She knew how clingy her girlfriend was, so she wasn't surprised that she still came up even though she technically had no reason to. "Wanna take a mini nap before I have to leave?" Avi'anna asked and Stoney eyed her girlfriend before nodding. "Take off your rob" Stoney told her and Avi'anna smirked "take it off for me" she said and Stoney shook her head as she pulled the string.

They wasn't about to take no damn nap.
•••
Hours later.
After the wedding.

Stoney's eyes followed Avi'anna as Avi danced on the dance floor with the dude she had to walk down the aisle with. They weren't dancing close or anything like that, but Stoney still ain't play that shit. She didn't even want you to breathe next to her girlfriend, Stoney was a jealous, possessive, overprotective person, all that shit.

Avi'anna could feel Stoney staring hard at her, and she wanted so badly to piss her off. She decided not too when she remembered she liked being able to walk with non-sore legs. She looked away from Stoney as the dude walked a little closer to her, and she smelled his cologne that smelled horrible. "Avi'anna right?" He asked, smiling at Avi, and she slightly gagged then walked away.