End

One year has passed now. Operation Squad is re-created, thanks to Aaron and Lionel and their connections. Like it was planned, Aaron Prince was still the Commander of the Operation Squad, with Jacob Stone being the Deputy Commander and Madelyn Snow being the Captain. She stopped using Spencer as her surname and started using her mother's maiden surname. Selena, Ciaran didn't join back the Operation Squad, but many other previous members joined. Lionel was offered to be the trainer of the Squad for the new recruits, but he refused. The new objective of Operation Squads is to deal with greater terrorist attacks, which may lead to a greater world problems, in some cases, might lead to World War.

However, in many cases, there are terrorist activities which Police can't deal with. Army can't be summoned and SWAT might be a trouble as well. In that case, Madelyn's Special Operation Squad is summoned. This Spec Ops consists of Madelyn and two others, Paige Williams and Ashley Masters, selected personally by Madelyn.

Madelyn now has her new suit, designed similar to Lionel's. The suit was originally Jane's which she took and modified. Being the new Captain, she took that suit. It depicted the Eagle. On her demand, Howard did the ritual of finding spirit symbol of Shirogane Ninjas. According to this ritual, it was found out Lionel was a Bat, The strongest Shirogane Spirit Symbol. Jane was an Eagle, the Knight of Bat, and Trent was a Wolf. Ever since Trent got to know he was a Wolf, he aspired to be a Sigma Wolf. Surprisingly. for Madelyn, she too was an Eagle. Jane's suit too was similar to the design of Eagle, with cowl representing that of an Eagle's, unlike Lionel's that represents Bat. Her suit was completely white, unlike Lionel's which was fully black in colour.

One day, Lionel went to the City Bank for some rectification and verification procedure, as informed by the Bank. Lionel went, without this arm and leg brace, with his stick and elbow sling and documents required.

"Sir, please sit here. The procedure might take some time, so it might be a hassle for you to stand this whole time. Its better if you sit here." An executive said to Lionel.

"Ok. Thanks." Lionel said and sat down on the seat the executive showed.

"The bank is moderately crowded." executive said, trying to small talk.

"Yeah, several queues can be seen." another fellow executive said.

"City Bank for a reason." Lionel said.

Suddenly, an explosion occurs, and few armed people in black suits with their faces covered with masks entered."

"Everyone stay back!" they screamed while firing at the ceiling.

Everyone started panicking and tried to run, but few of them covered the entrance.

"No escape." they said.

"An attack? Why here?" Executive said.

"Where is the Manager!?" the one who appeared to be the leader cried.

"I am! I am!" Manager entered, "Please don't do anything to anyone!" he said.

"Ok. Then we do something to you." the man said.

"What do you mean?" Manager asked in fear.

The Leader shot him with his gun.

"A small sacrifice he did, for everyone's life. What a great man he was!" Leader screamed.

Moments later, Police sirens could be heard from outside. The police had arrived outside.

"Ah! he called cops as well before dying. Nice move! Sadly, it won't work on us." Leader said shooting the dead corpse of the Manager.

"What are you all doing? Go and loot everyone!" he said to his people, and they ran away to break in safe and loot the money and valuables.

An explosion occurs near the entrance, and Spec Ops arrive, taking down many armed people. 

"Spec Ops arrived Boss!" one of the armed men informed the leader.

"Then stop them from ruining our plans." leader said and the man left.

One of the armed men went inside the room Lionel was in. The moment he entered, he tripped and Lionel subdued him somehow.

The armed men was slowly losing. The leader started getting impatient, so he took a pregnant woman hostage.

"Take one more step and I kill her!" the leader screamed at Madelyn. "Believe me I'll do!"

Madelyn, Paige and Ashley stopped moving, while the men started surrounding them.

"This might be a trouble Captain." Ashley said.

"What shall we do now?" Paige asked.

Madelyn just started glaring at the leader, gritting her teeth.

Suddenly, Lionel appeared, attacking the man's hand using his stick, making the man lose his grip on the gun he was holding. On the other side, Lionel pushed the woman aside, towards the side where people would catch her. On getting an opening, Madelyn, Paige and Ashley resumed attacking the men around.

Lionel lost his balance and fell on the ground. He grunted in pain. The leader became more furious, and picked his gun. Spec Ops were busy with the other men so they didn't notice the leader taking his gun from the ground.

"Enough! You shall die now!" leader cried.

Madelyn turned behind realising that the leader got his gun and is approaching Lionel. She hurried towards him, but was late. The leader emptied his magazine on Lionel, shooting like a mad man.

By the time Madelyn reached, the magazine was already emptied.

She stopped.

As Lionel stopped moving completely. Madelyn took out her shurikens and attacked the leader. Her face was expressionless now. She took out her sword, which she hadn't till now, and penetrated it inside the chest of the leader.

The leader screamed in pain, but ultimately died.

Watching her this way, the other men decided to run away, however, Madelyn was fast. She defeated everyone quickly.

There came a moment when Ashley and Paige had to stop her as she was going over.

Madelyn looked at Lionel's corpse and knelt near him.

"You know him?" Ashley asked.

After a pause, Madelyn replied, "He was a warrior, who died in a battlefield. Like a true warrior."

Next day, a funeral ceremony was held for Lionel. Everyone from Shirogane clan, Operation Squad, former Squad members, General and Lionel's former comrades and few admirers came in it.

Everyone was grieving over his death. Ashley and Paige finally got to know who Lionel was. He was no less than a celebrity.

Madelyn took a few days off. She wanted to organise her thoughts more. She couldn't believe Lionel died.

When she rejoined, Aaron called for her immediately.

"I'm sorry Madelyn you had to go through these all, but the mission we are being sent to, might be important for you." Aaron said.

"What do you mean?" Madelyn asked.

"You see, the men who attacked the bank that day, works for this terrorist organisation who are followers of Kurogane clan, the enemies of Shirogane clan. It means the death of Lionel was pre planned." Aaron explained.

Madelyn heard him silently.

"However, on my special request, General allowed us to attack their base. Are you in?" Aaron said.

Madelyn held the orders to attack the base.

"Think and come, while we discuss the stuff in Assembly Room." Aaron said and left.

Madelyn arrived few minutes later than Aaron in the Assembly room.

"So are you guys in?" Aaron asked everyone.

"Yes!" everyone replied in unison.

"Oh Captain Madelyn. Are you ready?" Aaron asked.

Madelyn nodded.

"Alright. Lets leave everyone!" Aaron said and started going ahead, along with Jacob.

"Lets go Madelyn, for Lionel." Madelyn said to herself, then wore her cowl and left with everyone.