Half the Force, Double the Fury

A huge number of soldiers were lost in the surprise attack of the Tyrants, thanks to the plotting of the Father, and infiltration of Renneth and Blake. Due to this outcome of the war, many started suspecting Lionel as a betrayer, for he was the only one who came back. New recruits are less, since people fear another surprise attack like this, and them not returning back home.

In between so much tension and false allegations, Lionel went to the General and fulfilled the last few tasks given by Commander Emmett Grey before he died. Hazel Parker was now the new Commander of the Operation Squad assisted by the Deputy Commander, Aaron Prince, who's a new Tyrant Shifter, coded as Agent Wawet, who is currently in a special training to be a better Tyrant Shifter, trained by Erik under the watchful eyes of Lionel and Parker.

"Madelyn!" Lionel called for Madeline.

"Yes sir!?" Madelyn replied.

"Today you have to face both Lycan and Wawet according to the training schedule." Lionel informed.

"Training schedule? And why I don't know about this?" Madelyn asked anxiously.

"Well now you know, now go." Lionel replied.

"Fine." Madelyn sighed.

Madelyn took her equipment and prepared to face both Erik and Aaron.

"Madelyn, are you sure you can face both of us?" Erik asked grinning.

"Lets hold back Erik, we would hate to damage Madelyn, right?" Aaron said with a smirk.

"We'll see soon." Madelyn replied.

"Ready!" Lionel cried. Erik and Aaron transformed. Madelyn gripped her sword in scabbard.

"Begin!" Lionel cried.

Madelyn grappled and jumped past Lycan swiftly, throwing explosive shurikens at Wawet, eliminating Wawet. Lycan headed towards Madelyn to attack her from behind. Madelyn pressed a button which triggered the bomb stuck on Lycan's neck. Lycan was eliminated as well.

"Madelyn won." Lionel declared.

"Now learn to not to be cocky if you're facing me." Madelyn said mockingly.

"You've improved a lot Madelyn. Nice. Keep up the good work." Lionel said with a serious look on his face. Madelyn blushed but turned her face down quickly to hide her embarrassment.

Erik and Aaron got up.

"Looks like you all can still fight." Lionel said, "Alright! Prepare for a round two."

"What!?" Erik and Aaron asked in unison.

Lionel glared at them.

"Yes sir!" they said in unison and transformed.

"Ready up Madelyn." Lionel said to Madelyn.

"Yes sir!" Madelyn said and changed her stance.

Lycan and Wawet again charged towards Madelyn, which she skillfully dodged. She aimed and threw her explosive shurikens to both the Tyrants' necks, which exploded on time. Madelyn stood on ground. She was shocked. Lycan and Wawet were still standing unharmed.

"My assumption was right." Lionel said to himself.

"What assumption?" Parker asked suddenly appearing from behind.

"How long were you here Parker?" Lionel asked.

"It doesn't matter. Tell me what assumption?" Parker asked.

"According to Erik's statement, Lycan and Wawet had a feast on Centaur. This way, they both inherited his ability of strengthening their weakness. Which makes my theory of Aaron becoming Wawet valid." Lionel answered.

"What theory?" Parker asked.

"According to Erik's statement, Aaron was half dead when he was on ground, crushed by the Centaur. When the Centaur tore Lycan's hand, his blood fell on him, which may mean he has somehow drunk it. Which was why, Aaron too became a Werewolf Tyrant and not a Centaur Tyrant." Lionel answered looking towards Madelyn struggling to defeat Lycan and Wawet.

"By the way, Lionel, I had a doubt." Parker said.

"Yes?" Lionel asked.

"Do you know suddenly all the IDs of the deceased soldiers are missing?" Parker asked, "You know something about it?"

"No." Lionel replied with a straight face.

"Ok." Parker said with a hidden smile.

"Uhm I hate to disturb you two, but I wanted to ask a question." Naomi said.

"Yes?" Parker asked.

"Why do we always aim for the neck of the Tyrant? During our training, the trainers taught us attacking the Tyrants anywhere is effective, why neck then? I always had this doubt." Naomi asked. 

"Well you see Naomi, anywhere is nice, but the neck region has the beginning of the Spinal region which connects the brain of the Tyrant to the different parts of its body. If we directly cut the connection, the Tyrant will deform or die quickly, with less effort. Its just like Human Beings. Clear?" Parker replied.

"I see." Naomi said seriously.

"But attacking the neck may be challenging. If you attack it, its like Jackpot." Lionel said.

"That means you always hit Jackpots." Naomi said with a grin.

Lionel ignored her and focused on the fight between Madelyn and Lycan and Wawet.

"Sir! The preparations are done." One of the Ops member appeared and said to Lionel.

"Good. Tell everyone we shall leave by the noon." Lionel said.

"Leave? Where?" Parker asked.

"The Bullshit gave us a surprise gift. He deserves a return gift. I'm going to give that." Lionel said.

"Don't be reckless Lionel. And why don't I know about this? I'm the Commander right?" Parker said.

"Now you know. I'm leaving." Lionel said and left.

"As usual stubborn Lionel." Parker sighed. "Now I understand how Emmett felt."

"Its alright mam, no need to worry so much." Naomi said patting Parker. 

"Lets hope so." Parker replied.