"Eunwoo first sit down and breath first" jin said making the said male sit on the chair and gave him a bottle of water to drink which was gulped down quickly by the manager. Eunwoo took a deep breathe "now tell" "he is fine,no major injuries,the doctor said he need rest and we can meet him tomorrow and also dr.kim advised for him to take a month rest" yoongi said in one breathe while the others looked at him 'coz this the longest he ever talked with them.

"What??" Yoongi said raising his left eyebrow "nothing so he need a month break well that's not a problem. since you guys are going to have a 6 months break. Today in the meeting pd-nim said that you guys will have a break since u all have been working very hard so u all deserve it" their manager said making the members smile 'coz finally they can have some time for themselves.

"Well th- namjoon was cut off by their phone dinging sound. All the 5 took their phone out to see their break news being released by the company.

"I'm supprised that jungkookie's accident news is still not released i mean it's not like i want them to release but it is weird 'coz even if we sneeze it on news" hoseok said while scrolling through his phone."right i wonder why" jimin said while seeing the company notice.

"Well let's go back and come tomorrow since we won't be allowed to stay here" eunwoo said making others nod , yoongi wanted to protest but one look froom jin was enough for him to shut his mouth.

Time skip(next day 10 am)

Right now a doctor is checking jungkook 'coz he woke up few mins ago."well mr.jeon how 're you feeling?" The doctor asked wanting to distract the hot man sitting on the bed looking handsome even in hospital gown."ok i guess" jungkook replied changing his position a bit.

"hmm~ well that's good later dr.kim will come and check u as he is busy with other patients right now" the doctor said while checking the iv drop "you mean as in Dr. Kim the best surgeon in seoul "jungkook said being stunned to know the new piece of information" "yeah he was the one who did your surgery you know him?" the doctor asked to keep him distracted so that the bunny faced man doesn't notice the shot being added in the glucose bottle.

(A/n: warning don't use your overdramatic brain to think of 'ohh he is adding something harmful' no , its some required shots which is to be given with in glucose)

"Well i heard his name but i didn't saw his face" jungkook replied making the doctor chuckle at his answer. "well the- the doctor was cut of by the sound of door. Both of them looked at the door, as the door opened and in came a cute bunny looking like a complete angle in her white knee length dress.

"ohh baby eunji good morning,how are you?" the doctor said while smiling at the girl who smiled backed before bowing "good morning dr.choi and jungkook-sii and i am fine" said in her cute voice melting jungkook's heart at the cuteness "good morning baby"jungkook said smiling at the little girl who also smiled back making him shock at the cute boxy bunny smile making him remember of a person wh-

"so accident case" eunji asked tilting her head cutely her doe eyes shining "ohh yes but mr.jeon is now fine , i think you will stay here for a while" the dr.choi said ready to leave the room to go to other patients."uhuh right you go i will take care of him" eunji said climbing on the stool beside the bed "ok then tc baby i will leave now" saying that dr.choi left the room closing the door.

Jungkook's pov

Eunji turned towards me taking my big hand in her small hands. Idk if I'm sure not not but she looks like my female version. Same doe eyes,button nose,same lips just her eye colour and hair colour is different ohh she has bread cheecks i was busy admiring her cute face which looks alot ike mine when i heard her cute voice.