Chapter 5 : Different Feelings

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh yeah you said you like guys who looks tough and manly." She pause for a moment then continue. "He looks manly he's just annoying to be honest." Sana quoted.

"And you two look cute together." Somi added, trying to add fuel to the fire.

Jennie is more annoyed now because of the two. Sana nudges Jennie. "What did he say to you??"

"What do you mean?" Jennie looked at her with a furrowed brows.

"He said something to you before he left, you seem shocked when he whispered to you." Somi asked curiously.

Jennie remember what Leon said to him (about Jisoo's type of girl)

"It was nothing!!" she answered right away.

Sana is looking at her intensely. "Why are your cheeks getting red?" she teased Jennie.

Jennie stammers and look away, then finally composed her self and shouted. "Wh- What? No!!" 

Somi and Sana burst into laughter. "I didn't expect that Jennie Kim would fall with Leon in that short period of time." Somi tease.

Sana hopped beside Jennie then whispered.  "I ship the two of you!!"

 Jennie rolled her eyes at Sana. "It's not like that, I don't like him! Enough of this I need to go now my mom and I will have a dinner together."

"Fine I'll see you tomorrow then."  Sana waves her hand to her.

"Good Bye guys!!" Somi kissed both of their cheeks then walks away.

Jennie waves her hand and rides a taxi.

-

Jennie arrived at the 5 star restaurant.She went inside the building then started looking for her Mother, She smiled when she saw a familiar face smiling and looking at her. Her mom was already waiting at the table.

"Mom did you wait for too long?" She asked curiously.

"No. I have just arrived here too. Take a seat. Director Ahn will be here soon." Her mom took her bag then signaled her to sit beside her.

"Director Ahn?" She fixed her gazed to her mother and trying to read whats on her mind.

"Yes let's wait for him first." Her mom glanced and stroked her hair.

Jennie nodded and sits beside her mom while waiting for the director. Director Ahn just arrived and greeted Mrs. Kim and Jennie.

"Good evening Ms. Kim." The director offer his hand to them. He shakes hand with Jennies mom and smiled at her.

"You look so pretty now Jennie." He started.

Jennie smiled at the director. "Thank you director Ahn." 

"Yes she's a grown up now. She was a little kid when you saw her before." Mrs. Kim replied proudly. "Let's eat first."

"Yes I'm hungry now." The director joked, placing both his hands on his stomach. Jennie and her mom laughs with his sudden gesture.

The food was served now and they started to eat. While eating, director Ahn started to talk about the new commercial that he would direct. He's looking for a commercial model. Jennie's mom mentioned before that Jennie is actually doing auditions and trying to become a model. Jennie is into fashion. She loves to wear classy dresses and clothes to look fabulous.

"Mrs. Kim, your daughter is really nice. She can become an actress too if she wants." he said, nodding his head approvingly.

"I will give you the details for the shoot I'm sure they will like you! Ill message you once were ready to shoot. I'd like to know more about you but unfortunately I need to attend a meeting I have to go now."