Chapter 5 : Different Feelings

Start from the beginning

"I'll ask a different question then, what's his type of girl??" Sana lean in as she asked question to Leon.

Somi and jennie looked at leon with a curious face.

Leon glanced at them then shrugged. "I don't know, how I would know that!!"

"Come on just tell us!!" Sana tried to pressed him to answer her question.

"Wow you guys are so obsessed with him."

"Were not obsessed okay we just want to know, or if you don't want to tell us just show us your yearbook so that we can see the little jisoo!!" Somi said trying to defend herself.

"Waah are you serious?" Leon gaped with Somi's reaction. "No I don't want to show my yearbook to all of you!!, Jisoo still collecting fan girls until now huh." He said mocking them.

"Why are you laughing? Just show us we won't look at your picture!!" Sana demanded.

"Yeah show us the picture!!" Somi butted in.

"No! he looks the same just look at him." He said ignoring them. "Finish your food so that we can go!"

"Tsk you're useless!! I need to go to the restroom first." Sana raised her brows and stormed out the table.

Somi rolled her eyes to Leon. "Wait for me Sana I need to go to the restroom too!!"

Jennie and Lee were left eating their ice cream, Leon looked at Jennie and started to speak.

"You like him too don't you?"

"What?" Jennie's attention shifted to Leon who's looking at her with a grin.

"I said, you like him right?" Leon said loudly.

"Who?"

"Jisoo"

"What? No!! What are you saying??" Jennie replied right away to his question intensely looking at him. Leon gazed back at her then laughs. "You're too obvious."

He looked at Jennie whose sitting across her. "Don't worry if he never changed his preference with girls, he will like you." He winked at Jennie then stood up. "I need to go to the restroom too."

Jennie gaped from what she heard about Leon. Her open mouth slowly turned to smile. She was shocked and annoyed at what she heard, but deep inside she was happy with what she heard from Leon.

After Somi and Sana returned to the comfort room, they started to pack their things and left the ice cream shop. Leon is the first one to say Goodbye.

"Nice to meet all of you, it was nice talking to you all." 

Somi waved her hand. "Yeah whatever."

"Nice to meet you too." Sana replied.

Jennie is just looking at Leon without any reaction.

"I'll go now and see you tomorrow!!"  Leon wave his hand to them then looks and winks at Jennie.

He walks and whisper to Jennie. "He likes girls who looks classy and girls with a pretty smile, you should smile more." 

Jennie is piss because Leon kept on teasing her.

"Okay see ya!" Leon run on the other street without looking back at them.

Sana and Somi were shocked with what they saw. "Wow that guy is really crazy." Sana looked at Jennie. "He's making a move on you!! That crazy guy!!"

"Do you like him?" Somi questioned her.

"What? No!! ". Jennie rolled her eyes to Somi.

"Well he fits the type of guy that you like." Somi said still trying to make Jennie confess about her feelings.