CHP 12 : outing I

Start from the beginning

i was wrong.

everytime I try walking away from him his hand would just pull me back.

"can you stop that?" I finally spoke, trying to remove his hand on my waist with my own hands.

'ow!-'

I suddenly felt pain on my side, sunghoon tightened his grasp on my waist.

I grunt, hitting his hand multiple times so he could let go.

"no. stay here or your bone breaks." he whispers.

I nod quickly, "f-fine..!"

sunghoon smiles at me and slowly loosens his grip on my waist. my eyes were watery because that shit hurt.

'what's wrong with him..'

~

"we're here." we stop infront of an accessorry store. me and sunoo were excited to enter but when I turned my face to see sunghoon he wasn't really pleased by what he saw.

"seriously? this? what're you gonna do with them when we're gonna be in the waters anyway?"

he scoffed.

"why are you so stingy?? if you don't like it then you can go home first."

"I didn't invite so you could whine.." I whisper to myself- which sunoo apparently heard.

"uhm- why don't you two go in first? i'll look around for a table for us to stay while we're here." sunoo says, pushing me and hoon inside the store.

I was gonna say something but sunoo gestured me to stay quiet, and with that- he left.

leaving me and sunghoon here.

"well... let's check some headbands there" I decided to just look for some cute headwears, therefore- i dragged sunghoon to it.

"whoa, these are so cute. try this one!" I grabbed a black headband with a small pink comb as a design.

at first sunghoon was avoiding it but eventually wore it. I also added some more accessories to his face.

"i'll take a picture of you, stand still." I pulled out my phone and started snapping, when I checked the photos- I was baffled.

he looks ethereal.