" Her Jimin" OMFGSKSJIZBZ

2020 early 2021
Pre-dating lymin

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU IGNORE IT, It will always have some effect on you. That's how life works. It hurts but that's how it is.

Recently, the fandom had gotten bigger. International wide. It's fun and exciting but the wider the fandom the more haters. The more fans you get, the more the toxicity grows. Sadly that's how it goes.

Everyone struggles with their insecurities and having people pointing them out never helps. Sometimes 'fans' forget that idols are people too. Everyone, every member were affected by that and Jimin sadly wasn't left out of it.

Being the last member to join the group, he didn't get a lot of training time which included vocal practice, dancing and all that. He would often talk about how he felt insecure about his vocals, which are by the way heavenly. He always had his members and fans reassuring him, but when so called 'Fans' started bullying him for it, those thoughts got worse.

Not only would they put down his vocals, they would also body shame him. Highly inappropriate jokes were made on his body and his "femininity". It was obvious that he knew about those jokes and it was obvious that it affected him. Areum noticed. She always did.

Areum would always try to help him. Help him ignore them. Bring up his mood and confidence but she didn't have control over the internet. If she did all these posts would be gone in a second. She always did her best and Jimin noticed.

He knew that if he ever needed anything, Areum would always be their for him. As she never failed to mention that. He knew but he didn't feel like burdening her.

It was night and Jimin was more emotionally vulnerable. It was really getting to him. At that moment, Jimin really needed someone to talk to. That someone being Areum.

Areum was in her room, reading a book. It was her night routine. Getting ready for bed and reading a book. It honestly never bored her.

Jimin knocked at her door which made her look up.

" Come in." Hearing her approval, Jimin slowly opened the door.

The lights were closed so she couldn't quite see him yet, but she managed to see his teary eyes. She got a bit worried.

" Jimin." Her voice was soft and welcoming. It made any anxious thoughts clouding his mind, calm down. " Is there something you need?"

" I," Voice cracking, he cleared his throat. " I just want to talk. "

Finally seeing the desperate look on his, she welcomed unto her bed. " What's going on?"

He couldn't find the right words. He tried expressing the pain he was experiencing, the discouragement and dissapointment but nothing came out. So, he cried. Crying isn't feminine. Crying isn't weakness. Crying expresses the emotions words fail to express.

Areum rubbed his back as he had lowered his head. The sight broke her. She knew what was happening but could only wish that it wouldn't affect him too much.

" I know. I know. " She whispered as he sobbed softly. He looked up at her, eyes and nose red. She nodded at him which told him to let it out. And so he did.

She slowly got closer to him. Not wanting to make him in anyway uncomfortable. She wrapped her arms around him. Jimin turned to her and leaned into her embrace. He gripped unto her shirt in pain. Not physical but emotional.

Areum rubbed his back and whispered soft things in his ears. Reassuring him that it was okay. That his feelings were valid. What Jimin couldn't see was that the one that held him, was crying.