*11. Reflections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| BROWN SUGA BABE |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~~~~~~

Summer began to grow more nervous with every minute that Joanna was in the shower. She's usually good when it comes to this sort of thing and not a lot makes her nervous, so she wasn't sure why she was feeling that way.

"I wish I had a bottle of Henny or something with me," she mumbled as she finished rubbing the vanilla sugar scented body oil onto her skin.

She likes to take a shot or two before something like this to calm her nerves a bit, but she was completely sober. They both were. And if Joanna could make Summer feel the way she did that night while drunk, she could only imagine what she would do while sober.

Summer finished oiling her skin, and instead of putting on clothes that would be coming right off anyway, she put on her silk robe. She then reapplied the Tom Ford perfume, this time spraying it on just her inner elbows and the back of her knees because she wasn't sure what part of her body Joanna was going to have her lips on- even though she was hoping the answer to be 'everywhere'.

The rainstorm going on outside felt like the perfect background noise so she didn't bother putting on any music. She did, however, turn off the overhead lights and turned on the lamps on the bedside tables and dresser to give the room a more relaxed ambiance. She wasn't sure what else to do while she waited, but the longer she waited, the more nervous she got.

"Just calm the fuck down, Sum," she told herself. "It's just sex. You've done this like a million times."

Only it wasn't 'just sex'. Not really anyway. Sure, Summer likes to flirt and she's no stranger to casual hookups, but this time felt different for some reason. This was different because it wasn't like the other hookups she's had in the past. Even if it is all still new, Summer likes Joanna. And she doesn't just like the sex they had, she likes her. She likes Joanna in a way she hasn't liked another woman since the last relationship she had that ended about four years ago.

"Why you sitting on the couch?" Joanna asked when she finally walked out of the bathroom wearing the t-shirt and shorts Summer had given her.

"I don't know. Why? You want me on the bed instead?"

"Don't matter to me," Joanna went and sat down next to Summer on the couch. She sat down in a way that one of her legs was under her and she was turned to the side slightly so she was looking at Sumner.

"Can I be honest with you Joanna?"

"Of course."

"I'm... kinda nervous," Summer admitted. "I'm a lot nervous, actually."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I know we've done this before, but it feels different this time."

"Because we're not drunk?"

"Maybe. I'm not exactly sure what it is."

"You don't have to be nervous with me, Summer," Joanna said in a very soft voice.

She took her right hand and placed it on Summer's thigh, gently rubbing on her skin in slow, circular motions.

"Just let me make you feel real good," she slid her hand even further up Summer's thigh so that it was now under her robe.

"I wanna make you feel good too."

Summer reached out to touch her, but Joanna leaned in and placed a single kiss on the side of Summer's neck as she whispered, "don't worry bout that right now. Just let me take care of you tonight."