CHAPTER 15: The Best Night

En başından başla

With one last glare, Yeonjun aggressively took Soobin's hands and dragged him out of the party that night.

-•••••-

"du du dud du~" Beomgyu was washing his hands in the sink while his hips swayed to the beat of the music. He fixed his hair in the mirror and dried his hands, almost getting ready to party again when a strange noise came out of one of the cubicles.

Curious by nature, Beomgyu stepped closer to get a better sense of what was going on. His eyes widened when he heard moans inside.

"What the heck? Are they doing the nasty in there? Oh hell no" Beomgyu backed away, not wanting to get caught evesdropping. Sneakily listening to some couple making out in the bathroom sure sounded like something Beomgyu wouldn't want to get involved with.

Just then, the door of that exact stall opened, and Beomgyu couldn't believe his eyes.

Kang Taehyun, the love of his life, walked out of the cubicle looking like a hot mess. His shirt was unbuttoned, his hair was out of place... this couldn't be what he was thinking, right? Taehyun couldn't have been doing the deed and banging some hot random girl in there, right?

Beomgyu was prepared to cry for days and starve himself to death if his assumptions were correct. And yet, nobody else came out.

Was Taehyun doing it alone?

Before Beomgyu could react, Taehyun pinned him to the wall with great strength. He couldn't care less about anything else now, all he wanted was to relive himself until that stupid drug to wears off.

The dancer panicked. He didn't know what to think. Should he be glad or scared? He had no idea what happened to Taehyun but he sure wasn't complaining the position they were in.

"Taehyun, what's wrong— ahh" Beomgyu was cut off once Taehyun suddenly bit his neck and sucked on it. His legs were lifted off the ground and wrapped around the younger's waist. Taehyun's cold lips desperately collided with his.

Everything went too fast. Beomgyu felt something hard pressed against his crotch. Oh god... must've been Tae's little brother getting excited. Just the thought of that was enough to drive Beomgyu to the edge already.

Remembering what his enemy told him, Taehyun effortlessly lifted Beomgyu up and carried him on his shoulder. They left the bathroom and went up the stairs.

As everyone's attention was diverted to the fight downstairs, none of them really noticed the two youngsters. Nobody— except the host, himself.

Upon reaching an empty bedroom, Taehyun dropped Beomgyu down to the bed. Both of them knew what they wanted, and wasted no time on getting rid of their clothing.

The ravenette was still questioning whether or not this was real. The pain of Taehyun forcefully entering him brought him back to reality. There was no way a dream could feel this surreal.

The younger started thrusting in with no preparation, no protection, whatsoever. Beomgyu was aware, and yet, he gave Taehyun all the permission he needed to ruin him. Even if it hurt, Beomgyu enjoyed the moment, every second of it.

You can call him a masochist, for all he cared. This was all he ever wanted — a wonderful night of love making with the love of his life, even though he still had no idea why Taehyun was in the condition he was in right now.

Beomgyu must admit he had been yearning for this. All those nights he spent masturbating and moaning Taehyun's name was nothing compared to the real thing.

His hands reached out to hug and scratched the younger's back as he kept pounding fast into him. Taehyun in bed was exactly as he had always imagined— rough and ruthless, enjoyed picking up the pace without caring if the person below would suffer.

But that was alright, Beomgyu liked that. He liked submitting and being dominated, letting Taehyun destroy him as much as he pleased. He couldn't ask for anything better, actually.

"Ahh..ahh.. Taehyun...Taehyun... ahh.. Tae... keep going...mmh... fuck,,"

His sweet moans fueled the silver haired up even more. He couldn't control himself at all at this point, and just did whatever his raging hormones urged him to.

Although they came a few times already, Taehyun never stopped. He kept thrusting in at an animalistic pace, overstimulating Beomgyu to the point where he was shaking and trembling. Tears in his eyes as Taehyun ejaculated his semen inside for the nth time.

Despite everything he had to endure, Beomgyu would still proudly claim this as the best night of his life.

-•_____+𝗑+_____•-

To be continued...

••••••

Gyu  is down bad, smh...