Side Story: It Started When a U.F.O. Appeared in Our School - Part 2

It has been two damn months since the latest chapter. I'm sorry. I was so busy.

Now that the midterms were done, it was a matter of time before I came back to writing again.

Not gonna lie, I miss this. Anyways, in the later days, I might be busy again. So I set a goal to finish writing Volume 1 by the end of November, and Volume 2 by the end of December.

By the way, Volume 2 will be VERY different. But ofc I won't forget Sudo and Airi, don't worry.

Anyways, this is around 2K words. There's a Part III of this.

________________________________________________________________________________

Before I knew it, the hangout was already over. Hirata, Kushida, and the others had already gone home.

I checked the time on my phone. It's already 6:30 pm. Time sure flies when you're having fun with friends, huh? I had a lot of fun hanging out with them. I want to cherish this feeling forever.

"So, why are Matsushita-san and the Professor still here?"

Ike blurted out a question. Matsushita and Sotomura stayed with us so they can listen to our discussion about the rumors. 

That's right. Ryoma was not going to have a date with Morikawa-senpai. 

They were supposed to meet in order to discuss the rumors. Apparently, Morikawa-senpai can't help but think that there's something more to those rumors.

In order to give her a piece of mind, she asked Ryoma to help her investigate the rumors. She also stated that he can invite other people to this investigation. Although, it's kind of awkward that he also invited Matsushita. She's the only girl in the group.

It's not that I'm complaining. Morikawa-senpai is also a girl. So, it won't be that awkward when we get to the meeting spot, right? 

"I invited the two of them here because I deemed them necessary for this shit. The more, the merrier, right?"

"That's true."

It's like we're a team, working together to solve the mysteries of this school. Normally, I'd decline Ryoma's invitation, but I'm also curious about these rumors. 

Well, I'll just hope I won't do too many troublesome things for this.

"C'mon guys. How about we go 30 minutes early at Pallet? Let's order something while we're there, too!"

"Sounds like a good plan."

"As long as you pay, Yukimori."

"It's decided then."

"Let go get za coffee, Ike-dono!"

"No crap, Professor. I'll go first!"

"Ho? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"I can't get my coffee without running like the wind."

"Then go run as fast as you like." 

Wait, isn't it supposed to be 'can' instead of 'like'?

While I thought about it, Ike and the Professor bolted through Keyaki Mall, on their way to Pallet.

"Ugh! What's wrong with these two?! Sorry, Kiyotaka, Matsushita. I gotta catch up to these motherfuckers." Ryoma, like the two of them, proceeded to run their way to Pallet.