"So she pushed all the mistakes to Li Yuanhui? Li Yuanhui is a big president, can you agree?" Shen Yu said curiously.

Shen Xiao was not interested in other people 's gossip. This would be playing a frisbee with Erha. Unexpectedly, he used too much force. The frisbee flew straight toward Uncle Li 's beloved money tree. In a blink of an eye, he took the leaves of the money tree. Cut a few.

Shen Yu witnessed the tragedy with his own eyes, and suddenly he had a black line, "It was finished when he was seen by Uncle Li."

Shen Xiao raised her eyebrows, walked over to pick up a few leaves, then took it to Erha 's kennel, threw the stump into it decisively, then clapped her hands, walked back to the sofa and sat down.

Shen Yu: ...

This man is really shameless!

Erha, who had been stolen, knew nothing about it and yelled happily at him, beckoning him to continue to throw the frisbee.

Shen Xiao threw the frisbee out before thinking of Shen Yu 's topic. After thinking about it, she said, "Since she dared to hold a press conference, she explained that they had negotiated in private, but Li Yuanhui represented the entire Li Group, his The image is tied to the group. Even if Li Yuanhui agrees to her, Grandpa Li will not agree. Wait, at the latest, the Li family will definitely take action. "

Judging by his ingenuity, Shen Yu expressed doubts. How would other people deal with things? He could count them at home? If so accurate, he can be a fortune teller in the future!

In fact, there is no need to wait until the evening. In the late afternoon, a video of Li Yuanhui will be broadcast on the homepage of Li's website.

In the video, Li Yuanhui clarified his relationship with Bai Muqing, saying that he did not fall in love with Bai Muqing, but that the other party blindly tempted him to make him carry his wife to make a mistake. He also recognized this mistake and decided to Bai Muqing cut off his contacts, changed himself, and returned to his family.

As soon as this passage came out, it was a stick that put Bai Muqing into hell, and no longer left any room for her to trample.

At noon her video of the press conference with pear flowers and rain quietly disappeared on Weibo, just like it hadn't been.

Shen Yu watched the whole drama all the way, and in the end could not help feeling with emotion: "Being a man should still be low-key."

Shen Xiao shook and said, "She has insufficient self-cognition and always treats herself as a dish. In fact, in the eyes of others, she is the leftover dish that has been disheveled."

Shen Yu was instantly teased by him and said, "Can your mouth be so poisonous?"

Shen Xiao hugged her to her lap and said, "Actually, my mouth is not only poisonous, but also sweet. Do you want to try it?"

Shen Yu quickly evaded and smiled, "I don't want it!"

Shen Xiao pinched her chin and said, "It's really sweet, you'll know it if you try it." No matter how Shen Yu dodged, she bowed her head firmly and kissed the person.

Next to Erha with his tongue sticking out his mouth, he looked very interested.

In the next few days, Bai Muqing continued to discuss online, but Bai Muqing's Weibo has not been updated. After this incident, Bai Muqing should disappear for a while, let the incident precipitate, and even make people forget.

But the entertainment circle is a fast-changing circle, and new stars are born every day. Bai Muqing 's silence, it is difficult to climb up again in the future, and she also offended the three groups at the same time. Even if she can climb up again, Will be beaten back to the original form soon.

Yuan Yue sent her a message every day, happily reporting on Bai Muqing's current situation, and showing her the injury on her foot, saying that Situ Yi's authoritarian and overbearing, without her consent, directly helped her get rid of all drama in the second half of the year It was her foot that was hurt!

Shen Yu sighed, thinking that these overbearing presidents were all the same, and they said they didn't mind. In fact, they all wanted to lock their women at home.

Yuan Yue said: "Last time you said that Shen Xiao was going to take you to Europe for a vacation. When will you go? I will see if I can fight with Situ Yi and let him take me too."

Shen Yu said: "Aren't your feet hurt yet?"

"I am injured, not broken!" Yuan Yue protested.

Shen Yu sighed: "He said that when he was busy, he didn't know when he was free."

So the two discussed about the tourist attractions in Europe, and decided to wait for Yuan Yue to attend the film premiere, and went on vacation. Even if the men were not available, they had to go by themselves.

Just after discussing the travel, Shen Yu turned around and received a call from Secretary Du, saying that Xiao Xiao had a small car accident and this person had already been taken to the hospital.

After listening to Shen Yu's cellphone, the whole person was lost.