8

Shen Yu remembered that when he first entered the classroom, Bai Muyu gathered together to speak, his expressions and movements were normal, without any emotion of excitement and panic, and it was not like throwing a necklace at all. When she was seated in the classroom, she said that the necklace was gone, and it was a temporary intent, specifically for her.

These people, is it good to talk about their days? Why do you have to come to find something? This is already bullying!

Shen Yu was upset and looked up at the other person and said, "Why should I steal it? Everyone saw it when I just came in."

Bai Muyu hugged his chest with both hands and lifted his chin. He looked tall. "Who are you?" She said funnyly, and then asked other people, "You saw her just coming?"

The crowd shook their heads one after another, "I don't know when she came."

Shen Yu: ...

If it were the original owner, how would she react? Let anyone swindle and bully, bear the crime, and finally be spurned by everyone? ?

Dare to love her existence is to entertain this group of people? Even if it is bullied by Shen Xiao at home, why even be bullied by others at school? ? ! ! !

Thinking this way, Shen Yu felt that a fire in his heart was starting to burn again. As a traverser, she just wanted a quiet environment that would allow her to concentrate on her studies. Even if she was cold-spoken, maliciously isolated, mocked for her appearance, ridiculed her figure, she felt tolerable. Anyway, she was not familiar with them. Just ignore it. But now that they attack her character and self-esteem in such a malicious way, she can't sit still, and she can't continue to swallow her voice.

Rabbits will bite when they are anxious, let alone an adult.

Looking up at Bai Muyu's high-toed figure, Shen Yu also stood up. Her height was one and seven meters, which was half a head taller than Bai Muyu, plus she was fat and bulky. Rice, straight over Bai Muyu.

"You said I stole it, what about the evidence?" Shen Yu asked, feeling that she had to clarify this issue with her today. If Bai Muyu framed her to steal things in the future, she must not be bothered!

Bai Muyu sneered: "Evidence? This is your poorest, not what you stole, who else?"

Her righteous tone immediately attracted everyone's laughter, and she was clearly watching a good show. In fact, everyone present knew that Bai Muyu was deliberately finding faults, but no one stood up to help Shen Yu to speak. , Who wants to help? ?

Shen Yu glanced around and sneered: "It's inexplicable."

Her sneer made Bai Muyu stunned. Before that, Shen Yu had always been cowardly, humble, and uninteresting in her impressions. But when she looked at him so close today, she did not find these emotions in her eyes , Replaced by a firm and calm look.

Bai Muyu felt strange in his heart. Did Shen Yu take the wrong medicine today? How dare you hit her like this!

She found that Shen Yu had to lift her chin slightly when she wanted to stare at her. She said uncomfortably: "Less nonsense, you have to let me search."

"Search what?" Shen Yu frowned and asked.

Bai Muyu rolled his eyes, "Of course it is to search for your clothes. Since you said you didn't steal it, let me search it. If you can't find it, you can prove that you didn't steal it."

Shen Yu instantly understood that this was Bai Muyu's ultimate goal, framed her to steal things, and then let her search for her in public. Finally, she certainly could not find anything, but the purpose of humiliating her had been achieved.