54

Shen Yu withdrew his cell phone, squinted him, and sat on the single sofa, said sullenly: "Then you continue to fool with her! I don't care about you!"

Shen Xiao frowned, how could this child be so popular lately? And he has no way to take her!

"Come here," he said, "I'll watch the video again."

Shen Yu got up and walked over to hand him the phone.

In fact, she was also quite surprised in her heart. Not long ago, because she rejected Shen Xiao, the relationship between the two became subtle, not as natural as before, and she thought this situation would continue for a while.

But Shen Xiao has just said the word "to fall in love" without any psychological burden, which shows that some changes have taken place in his heart, or some decisions have been made.

Shen Yu vaguely felt that this change would not be a good thing for her!

Shen Xiao took the phone, patted her position naturally and let her sit down. She clicked on the video just now and watched it carefully.

Shen Yu felt relieved when he saw him so seriously. The gesture of Bai Muqing in the video was so ugly. After he watched it carefully, he would definitely be very disgusted, so he would no longer associate with her.

After such analysis, Shen Yu became brighter and looked at him with her head tilted.

Halfway through it, Shen Xiao suddenly pointed at the screen and asked Shen Yu, "How do you like Situ Yi?"

Because the video happened to be the scene where Situ Yi pushed Bai Muqing off, she didn't think much about it and said, "It's good, it's quite man."

Shen Xiao: ...

Shen Yu didn't wait for a long time to respond, turned his head to look at him, "What's wrong?"

Shen Xiao said with a black face: "He is shorter than me. He certainly can't lift a man. Where is the man?"

Shen Yu: ...

"You tell me where he is?"

Shen Yu said: "I think he pushed Bai Muqing away. It was very man. He should have behaved like this when he treated the predecessor of White Lotus!"

Shen Xiao raised her eyebrows and grinned: "This kind of man is the most necessary, tangled with a bunch of women."

Shen Yu shrugged, "Well, you won, you are the best, not even half of your predecessors."

"So if you fall in love with me, you will earn." He said for granted.

"So you have been watching Situ Yi for a long time?" Shen Yu said angrily.

Shen Xiao simply stopped looking at it, turned off the phone, took it in his hand, and responded to the question: "Could you tell me the ideal type in your heart?"

Is this topic jumping too fast? Shen Yu glanced at him strangely and said, "I have no intention of falling in love, so I have no ideal type."

"Whether you want to fall in love or not, everyone has their own ideal type." He said.

Shen Yu asked, "What about your ideal type?"

Shen Xiao thought about it seriously and said, "Just like Hepburn."

Shen Yu: ...

Just a moment ago, Shen Yu thought he would be very routine and said: My ideal type is you!

If that were the case, she would probably not help but beat him up.

After thinking about it, she followed his words: "Then my ideal type is like Lao Hu."