79

Everyone did not expect that Shen Xiao would suddenly smash his own cake in front of this many people, and he was stunned for a while. This is more than just kicking over the cake. This move is obviously hitting Mr. Li's face.

But think about it, this Li's family is too much too. For someone else's birthday party, an old man made him like half a master, and wanted to go up and cut the cake. No wonder Shen Xiao had a temper.

Many people present were very uncomfortable with Shen Xiao's style of work. He felt that he was too arrogant and no one in his eyes. But his move today made the lively people feel a little dark.

Situ Yi was the first one to take the lead in applauding, and coaxed: "The performance is really wonderful, President Shen, come again!"

He coaxed together in this way, and several bosses who had a good relationship with Shen Xiao began to laugh and whistle, and then led other melon-eating people to laugh together.

There is also only the front table, and the faces of both Li Yuanhui and Mr. Li are green.

Today, the old man wanted to rely on the old to sell the old, and made a show here. He did not expect that Shen Xiao, a neuropathy, did not give face, not only did not give face, but also stepped on Li's face directly under his feet.

Li Yuanhui wanted to make trouble, but he was held by Mr. Li and said, "If you become a major event, you must bear it first."

Li Yuanhui bit his teeth and gave Shen Xiao a fierce look on the stage.

Shen Yu, who was sitting on the side of the stadium, was shocked by the scene just now, and it took a while to react. After hearing that everyone was coaxing, she was really afraid of Shen Xiao 's excitement, and she would do something shocking again, I quickly got up and ran to him, whispering, "Brother, the banquet is almost the same. Go upstairs, I will dance for you, OK?"

Shen Xiao's eyes lit up, raised her eyebrows, and then said to the people who were still coaxing under the stage: "The impromptu performance is here. I still have some personal affairs to deal with. I will miss the first moment."

After finishing speaking, no matter what other people were surprised, he took Shen Yu's hand and left.

The CEOs present really saw this host for the first time. They actually picked up a bunch of guests and left.

"Isn't this Mr. Shen's usual style? What's so strange." Situ Yi said indifferently, picked up the glass again, and touched the glasses with Qu, who was next to him. The ground was taken? "

"I didn't expect Boss Stuart to be so informed."

...

Shen Xiao held Shen Yu's hand and led her all the way upstairs. The living room on the third floor of the villa was very spacious. Shen Yu also carefully dressed a small scene here.

Shen Xiao glanced at it, a little surprised, "So hard?"

Shen Yu carefully observed his expression and asked, "Are you just angry?"

Shen Xiao looked at her eyes and said, "Fortunately, the person who is angry now should be them."

"You are so easy to offend people." She said worriedly.

"Is there too few offenders? Don't worry, your brother is so powerful, not afraid of them."

Shen Yu sighed, let go of his hand, pointed to the sofa and said, "You sit there, I'll change my clothes."

Shen Xiao embraced her waist again, bowed her head and kissed her in front of her forehead, a little reluctant to let go, "Just jump like this?"

Shen Yu stomped, "No, you let go, but I have prepared for half a month!"